Steffos666

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Steffos666

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
So finally I found the NRU-Forum after more than half a year on the bf2 no fly zone server :D

My name is Steffos666 in bf2 and Steffos999 in bf3. Im 19 years old and German.

The games I play at the moment are a lot of bf2, less bf3 and planetside2 and some weeks in the year i play a lot of CSS with my former (FUN-)clan WoO.

If someone would ask me for how long i play computergames i couldn't answer it(maybe for 12 years) :D. I play Computergames for a long time :D I cant even remember when I started. I started with a lot of strategygames like CnC tiberian sun, AoE1 and AoE2.

I found you randomly in the serverbrowser of bf2 because I searched a server without aircombat.(i still think that choppers and jets are overbalanced in bf2 and bf3)

I spent a lot of funny hours on your servers both at the bf2 and bf3 servers.

Thanks to the whole NRU-Clan for your brilliant servers!

Good to CU here Steffos and glad you like our servers, we love having you on them as well ;-)
Hope to catch you on the field and TS again soon!

Cool. Welcome. Tiberian sun? Also played that. Used zlater666 played it couple years online but not too seriously. Best rank i had was 1155 or something like that. Still a great game.

Hi Steffos, nice to see you here. It's always been nice play with you. :)

he IS a fanny !!!!!!!!
I talk to him on TS every day and I can swear he carries a pink purse around !!!!

i agree mr steffos u are fantastc but the pink purse is a defo lol great guy to play with in game and on ts

hi steffos and nice to see you on forum also.

Hi Steffos, welcome,... he sounds like hes 50! looks like he's 15! and german....ppfffft! another beach towel..Sun lounger hogging coco!

KIDDING! ;) he's a funny guy, good chat on Ts and ingame ;) great to see you here :cool:

So finally I found the NRU-Forum after more than half a year on the bf2 no fly zone server :D

My name is Steffos666 in bf2 and Steffos999 in bf3. Im 19 years old and German.

The games I play at the moment are a lot of bf2, less bf3 and planetside2 and some weeks in the year i play a lot of CSS with my former (FUN-)clan WoO.

If someone would ask me for how long i play computergames i couldn't answer it(maybe for 12 years) :D. I play Computergames for a long time :D I cant even remember when I started. I started with a lot of strategygames like CnC tiberian sun, AoE1 and AoE2.

I found you randomly in the serverbrowser of bf2 because I searched a server without aircombat.(i still think that choppers and jets are overbalanced in bf2 and bf3)

I spent a lot of funny hours on your servers both at the bf2 and bf3 servers.

Thanks to the whole NRU-Clan for your brilliant servers!

damn mr. steffos that took wayy to long, on bloody time you found ya way here XD but you COULD just have asked what the homepage was called ;-) XD

Users who are viewing this thread