starting servers .. :(

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
sorry moved this from other place ..

its a shame it has come to this ... maybe some stuff has been missunderstood or just a bit of beer talk escalated (many people are guilty of that here, myself included and its not very nice)
If anyone feels the road is ended at NRU then so be it .
@Geno i will be sorry if you go , you have been helpfull and friendly . Maybe enjoy a break with the bf2 guys n gals ... some funny laid back folk on ts also
We will allways have some differences of oppinion because we are all different .. maybe put it down to that and not a massive issue to be made ....
i dont agree with everyones views here but i respect them nonetheless .... even though i still think some people here talk bollocks, lmao and i am sure some of you think that of me also ....
there really is no big problem about that though is there .
Anyway if either of you guys feel you have had enough then i wish you much happiness in the future , but it really should not end like this ?

a little song just for you guys .... kind smile listen to the words ... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh group hug ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-l5FyA3pgo

Last edited:
AW: starting servers .. :(

thx and Sorry for that!!! i apologize my reaction for the Clan and i hope that i not more people pissed off!!! Well i want after the last days write my view of things. The most thing are Google translator then it was to much for me to write without translator help, i hope its understandeble and if someone read a insult or else please telling me i change then the word or the rate. Its is a review :

TEXT: said:
I wanted to bury the issue. But I see I have to start all over again and then slowly work myself to the goal of current events before.

In my eyes, it started with the threat no recoil. I then tried to explain to you something that is reflected in the stats with time, began right here at your frustration on me, at least I felt that way.
A few days later you came as usual to play online with Kynt, a few players were from the same clan and wanted to game together also were less players on one side (unbalanced) now I asked you if I can, balance, you make the game is not too unbalanced, I also thought that you have read this thing, I assumed!! I have the best of intentions then the two from one team to another, it was rebalanced and then you pushed me into the team, if I had known how cruel and mean of me, I would not have done. In any case, you have already overreacted in my eyes there. You said that you want to play with so I Kynt Kynt and also balanced to us in the team and then I thought everything would be alright again!
far from it, from the moment you ignore me in chat, you were driving a jeep in front of my nose away, although I even jumped like a rabbit directly in front of you, of course I wondered what I did wrong and I left the game, wrote to you on it, in Battlelogchat you then have also shown for the first time how angry you are. I will tell you I did not mean it and tried to explain.

After this I just hope that you will rely you again. Far from every little thing you have the pre rummages again and kept me in mind.

Then the current events here. I saw that you want to start a server, so I followed you and thought I could spend with you a few fun rounds on the server. You came with the jeep I shot you off the helicopter, I was walking to the tank and you go I shot the gun and M416 on the tank, you shoot back and I wrote: pussy :D (well it was not a insult)
writen you then: lol <---- its ok for me a sign!
Then I was at B, and I wrote but because I had no chance so repeatedly with the gun to shoot you send fighting like a Man

no reaction, then I said ok well then come with your Girlytank! (really insult)
your teammate shot me then oh 5 times with niper rifle flat even once in flight from the jet. So I said after a while and after D was gone, have fun you two. <--- I should not have to say to you loggtest from the exact moment when the round started and it finally went off. I did not understand what was going on. Until I saw your written in the forum. You wrote Starting server I thought nich much in then you began even to make out in the chatbox: like a drama queen or a diva (really hard insults) but these are findings and not intended to insult whoever so there has to be expected that it is so named. I've tried to explain to you the concept FUN after that in the chat box been deleted. So I answered as best I could in the threat.
Conclusion: In my You're the one who has a problem with me, who has overreacted earlier and not making out in front of said threat, it's just a shame that you're so stubborn. I asked you if I should leave the clan, so do you not go and I have my peace, you responsed with yes. yes I did so I could not understand that you have then oh leave the clan, too. And what do I, write new rules have i have made no new rules,

I have only tried to have fun and you have not previously taken me such bad things, were not pissed when I wrote what.
How is it then escalated in the forum I'm sorry that was not my intention. I also did not want to offend you. Just having fun!

I'm not perfect and not everyone is guaranteed even with my personality clearly, but I have the strong change my medication my personality say, but is normal with chemotherapy. I would never write it here so everyone finds here in the clan, but what you wrote in the chat yesterday with your legs, you'll be glad to have surgery. In my case the tumor sits directly in brain surgery is too dangerous at the moment and I'm going through the nerves slowly squeeze the longing blind, I also had two brain haemorrhages and not healthy. so please do not cry you to catch your compassion for cancer in the legs and have problems trying in the chatbox around, that's what you have written to me in Battlelog chat: I give Fuck of you! And Fuck you!

I got it Fuck you posted, too. But is it reasonable, I would like to clarify at rest, you have now read things from my point of view, and I know how it got to you I apologize for that which it was not in my intention and I've always seen you as a friend rather than an enemy. I hope you sometime alone with me via PM write me and we can clarify that.

Last edited:
One things i think we should take from morchens text is there are bigger things in life then gaming, we all have our reasons for gaming and i know for many of us its about forgetting about the real world and spending some time playing as a team and having fun with people from around the world

One things i think we should take from morchens text is there are bigger things in life then gaming, we all have our reasons for gaming and i know for many of us its about forgetting about the real world and spending some time playing as a team and having fun with people from around the world

Sweney for NRU Goodwill ambadassor !

Not really sure whats going on but @geno and @morchen, ye are both NRU old guard, and everything looks better after a cup of tea and a biccie ! (and in sordis case a wank)

WTF??? Who "FUCK YOU!" to Psycho?! What the hell is going on? Why Geno and Psy became WHITE? Not even purple? And why should be purple? Why not yellow??

AW: Re: starting servers .. :(

WTF??? Who "FUCK YOU!" to Psycho?! What the hell is going on? Why Geno and Psy became WHITE? Not even purple? And why should be purple? Why not yellow??

well i think that Geno me missunderstand i dont really know!!! Yeah Geno and iam at querel. Why white well i have after a question to geno leaving the Clan m8. But after some Conversations, and a Chat at Facebook with Lakaelo, did i hope that i can come back to Clan, well Laka and some others did my Brainwashed and getting my Ship back on Curse. Well the rest are in the Stars.

come on geno listen to 1.00-1.20 .... and no i am not gay btw............ and i am not anti gay either :) .. just for our gay friends there :)

[video=youtube;w-l5FyA3pgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-l5FyA3pgo[/video]

but if you do go, honestly all the best for the future , regards, rich.

come on geno listen to 1.00-1.20 .... and no i am not gay btw............ and i am not anti gay either :) .. just for our gay friends there :)

Im gay only in BF2, there i like cocks and hate pussies. :welsh:

must stop posting when drunk ;)

eerrrm did i really write that ! :)

Lol that you are drunk maybe explains too these my RPK-kills and t-bags at Midnight sun and Operation harvest. :tbag:

hi heik i was only kidding about the drunk bit but maybe you are just better than me :)
hit regs were pants last night but i suspect macafee was running while i was playing ??
on a good day (good hit regs ) i am definitely average though lol .

These was bad situations to you, there was sometimes at Harvest squadmates with me and you propably did not know who to shoot. :D

Hitregs sucks sometimes, it's so annoying when you have chance to snipe somebody with L96 or G36C with semiauto... Guy is not moving and you have time to aim perfect headshot... What could go wrong? And when you shoot, no hit. :D

AW: Re: starting servers .. :(

These was bad situations to you, there was sometimes at Harvest squadmates with me and you propably did not know who to shoot. :D

Hitregs sucks sometimes, it's so annoying when you have chance to snipe somebody with L96 or G36C with semiauto... Guy is not moving and you have time to aim perfect headshot... What could go wrong? And when you shoot, no hit. :D

happend everytime to me at Bf2 that was the reason why i dont play shooter :D

Re: AW: Re: starting servers .. :(

happend everytime to me at Bf2 that was the reason why i dont play shooter :D

lol cock ;)

Users who are viewing this thread