Server Settings On T-bag Club No.1 ( Everyone Can Vote )

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

what server setting do you prever?

• Total voters
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
we tried different settings in the past but still no proper result what could be the best one.

maybe we need to be a bit different from the vanilla/basic setting because there are a lot of other server very popular who are running in hardcore or without killcam/ minimap. best example is our server t-bag club no.2, its mostly full every day.

so please have a vote what do you think or like.

The kill cam gives you a bit of a clue as to where they were and also some help if you think someone is a bit dodgy.

actually true... ignore my vote on no killcam then :D

Voted everything on.....All off encourages snipers everywhere.
Played a round on TB2 and all of my squad were snipers on top of one building at the back, I was the only engineer atempting to take flags, not even one handing out ammo.
Its a BF2 map, something Oman ! where everybody is in a chopper, plane or armour.....what do you snipe ? :rolleyes:

It is a shame there can’t be a detailed control over the various options so you get a clue as to where someone is but not a specific location. Killcam is too specific so you know exactly where the player is. Spotting is probably a better compromise as they are highlighted for a short period of time and that wears off so they need to be respotted.

As Riz suggests a particular setting will favour a certain player type or soldier class. That affect will be different depending on the map too. It would probably need to me a dynamic setting dependent on the map but good luck with determining that. :)

It is a shame there can’t be a detailed control over the various options so you get a clue as to where someone is but not a specific location. Killcam is too specific so you know exactly where the player is. Spotting is probably a better compromise as they are highlighted for a short period of time and that wears off so they need to be respotted.

As Riz suggests a particular setting will favour a certain player type or soldier class. That affect will be different depending on the map too. It would probably need to me a dynamic setting dependent on the map but good luck with determining that. :)

yes, that would be great but there is no way to setup that. would be really great and helpfull when you could swap the settings for every map to make it better.

yes, that would be great but there is no way to setup that. would be really great and helpfull when you could swap the settings for every map to make it better.

It was my Miss World answer. You know, I want world peace, an end to religious hatred, and an end to poverty, a cure for all diseases type wish. :)

I bet we will see that in BFV though. :ROFLMAO: :geek:

i cannot move anymore i guess someone is working on the server? and yell sometimes works sometimes not same as kick?

with the help of one of our tools, running on the server, we could switch modes in the maplist/rotation. this means we could run some maps in conquest, than some in hardcore and so on. my suggestion would be to try this because it looks like hardcore is really popular and this could help a lot to make the server running.

I think if we can have variations in mode and maps it would be a good thing and more interesting too. Certainly when some of the less seen maps appear you get new people joining because other servers don’t seem to do them.

Reactions: General_Misery
i guess the setup is now working most of the time. also commander is switched off now when it goes into infantry only mode.

server is starting with the vanilla maps in hardcore till 32 player.

over 32 player it will switch to all maps list with different modes. maps now in normal, hardcore and even infantry only.

the only issue i can at the moment is the votemap. there you can not see in which mode the map is what you are voting for. so its a bit as a suprise. :D

any other suggestions, feel free to post here. :)

Reactions: We4re0ne
On other servers I have seen that after the map name in votemap there is a notice about the type. E.g. Zavod (hc)
Would this somehow be possible with the current setup?

Users who are viewing this thread