Server Settings On T-bag Club No.1 ( Everyone Can Vote )

what server setting do you prever?

• Total voters

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
we tried different settings in the past but still no proper result what could be the best one.

maybe we need to be a bit different from the vanilla/basic setting because there are a lot of other server very popular who are running in hardcore or without killcam/ minimap. best example is our server t-bag club no.2, its mostly full every day.

so please have a vote what do you think or like.

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
actually true... ignore my vote on no killcam then :D
you can change your vote :D

The kill cam gives you a bit of a clue as to where they were and also some help if you think someone is a bit dodgy.
thats true but a killcam is also a big disadvantage for sniper or infantry at all because you have to move your spot after every kill.

RIZLOID

EL Gringo
NRU Member
Voted everything on.....All off encourages snipers everywhere.
Played a round on TB2 and all of my squad were snipers on top of one building at the back, I was the only engineer atempting to take flags, not even one handing out ammo.
Its a BF2 map, something Oman ! where everybody is in a chopper, plane or armour.....what do you snipe ? :rolleyes:

glenwilson

NRU Heed
It is a shame there can’t be a detailed control over the various options so you get a clue as to where someone is but not a specific location. Killcam is too specific so you know exactly where the player is. Spotting is probably a better compromise as they are highlighted for a short period of time and that wears off so they need to be respotted.

As Riz suggests a particular setting will favour a certain player type or soldier class. That affect will be different depending on the map too. It would probably need to me a dynamic setting dependent on the map but good luck with determining that. :)

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
It is a shame there can’t be a detailed control over the various options so you get a clue as to where someone is but not a specific location. Killcam is too specific so you know exactly where the player is. Spotting is probably a better compromise as they are highlighted for a short period of time and that wears off so they need to be respotted.

As Riz suggests a particular setting will favour a certain player type or soldier class. That affect will be different depending on the map too. It would probably need to me a dynamic setting dependent on the map but good luck with determining that. :)
yes, that would be great but there is no way to setup that. would be really great and helpfull when you could swap the settings for every map to make it better.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
yes, that would be great but there is no way to setup that. would be really great and helpfull when you could swap the settings for every map to make it better.
It was my Miss World answer. You know, I want world peace, an end to religious hatred, and an end to poverty, a cure for all diseases type wish. :)

I bet we will see that in BFV though. :ROFLMAO: :geek:

Hoppermine1993

NRU Member
i cannot move anymore i guess someone is working on the server? and yell sometimes works sometimes not same as kick?