Router problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sweney

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
hi guys i have a netgear range max duo wndr3300 router and our internet service was shut off for awhile last week (mix up with the bills) but anyway after the service was turned back on the internet will stop working and ill have to unplug the router from the power and then plug it back infor it to work. Any suggestions on how to stop this problem?

hi guys i have a netgear range max duo wndr3300 router and our internet service was shut off for awhile last week (mix up with the bills) but anyway after the service was turned back on the internet will stop working and ill have to unplug the router from the power and then plug it back infor it to work. Any suggestions on how to stop this problem?

öööhhhhhm first off all do you use W-lan or proper cables as connection to your computer? or does the router loose the connection ?

I use a cable for my computer and the rest of the house is hooked up via wifi. I can connect to the Wi-Fi with my phone but the connection seeks to be messed up

Psyyyyyycho you are the internet nerd ;) answer man

I had some Wifi problems lately :D they were pretty much the same (i had to unplug my router too to fix it) but if you say that your router looses the connection to internet i cannot help sry

maybe your router is just fucked and you need a new but im not an expert wait for the proffessionals to answer :D

sweney please tell me u are not on talk talk!!!

Alot o reuters seem to f*$k up when multiple wi-fi devices are connected, disconnect all wireless devices from the reuter and the pc, unplug reuter from the wall and then re establish it after about a min or so, then set up wired connection first before any, and then do the wifi devices

reset your router to the default config - i did this yesterday since i couldn't access the webpage to configure it, which cured it. if that doesn't work look to see if netgear have released a firmware upgrade for it

failing that phone up your internet provider and blame them :)

Users who are viewing this thread