RIZLOID application to enlist

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
RIZLOID

RIZLOID

EL Claymortarer
NRU Member
10 Oct 2012
Christchurch
1. Real Name (first name) , Age and Nationality
Victor (Vic), 59, Originally born in Portugal but living in London for the last 48 years.

2. In-game username for all games (BF2, BFBC2, BF3, COD etc). Even if you haven't played for many years or have only played a few times, we need that info!
RIZLOID BF2, RIZLOID1 BF3, [AE]RIZLA+ RIZLA+ Wolfentein Enemy Territory

3. Do you have any previous bans? This can be on any online game.
Never been banned but have been kicked a few times (mostly wrongly I might add)

4. Why do you think you'll be good for NRU?
I am a mature gamer and have been gaming for more years than I like to mention, from the ZX81, Spectrum, Vic20, Commodore64, Atari, Game Cube, Nintendo, Playstations, never XBox. (I think I've still got most of that rubbish stashed away somewhere) and PCs.
I've played hundreds of games but generally get bored of them after a few months except for BF2 and my first online love Wolfenstein Enemy Territory. I have only ever been in one clan American Elite who were a good and fun bunch of misfits playing ET, we had some very clever people in the clan that even made our own maps for the game. In 2008 I wound up our server due to lack of interest RL and internal conflict. Some came over to BF2 but didn't last, I got to enjoy it and I am still here. I have never felt the need to join another clan as now I only play to relax away the stress of my job.
I am a regular on No Fly and rarely play on other servers, as being taken out by a chopper or a plane every time you spawn never really appealed to me. I have done my time on No Fly to the point that the hour counter in the game has overloaded and run out of numbers and no longer shows the total time. I'm a fair player and would like to think that my joining NRU could be an all round beneficial and positive move.

5. Recommending NRU members: FEEL FREE TO PUT YOUR NAME HERE
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Hello RIZLOID,

59 years old gamer..pfffff almost retired

nice apply and good luck with it

greets.. prooi

Best of luck with your application.

5. Recommending NRU members: FEEL FREE TO PUT YOUR NAME HERE
1: Steffos666
2:
3:
4:
5:

get that ;) always knew you as kind player ;) with manners so have my recommandation ;)

long time no see on the battlefield i think ? what game are you playing at the moment ?

On bloody time ya replied ya cock Hes got my recommendation hes an all together good cock and wayyyy long time regular XD we have only told him to apply a billion times :p

So without further ado Recomments from here

Recommending members:
1. Steffos666 (german bratwurst :p)
2. Fortuna_Magica (Danish Viking)

Thanks all and stop it, you're making me blush.
ROMM check out my new additions of France may 2014 in the fishy section.

I recommend him too. Im not played BF2 in year but i don't think people changes very much, he was always following rules and good guy.

Recommending members:
1. Steffos666 (german bratwurst :p)
2. Fortuna_Magica (Danish Viking)
3. Scatha (Belgian Premium truffle)

Lol finnish hairmodel. ;) :welsh: Gillette should give me money for advertising their products lol. :rolleyes:

AW: Re: RIZLOID application to enlist

everybody Need a Chance.

5.chriskrass (the only Fairplay greek)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread