Reikeuseu NRU Application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Reikeuseu

Reikeuseu

Friend of the NRU
24 May 2022
Bursa, Türkiye
Hey guys Reikeuseu here!

As you may know, i have been playing on this server for a long time (not actually that long but 200 hours is enough i think :D) i thought joining this beautiful clan would be great.
I'm Yunus Emre Yıldırım but you can call me Emre. I'm from Turkey. I'm 20 years old, and i live in Bursa. Actually Antalya due to my college but Bursa is where my home in. I study Tourism in college. I have met some clan members, and now we are friends. Some of them told me that i should be a member too. And i said why not. Now it is the time.

I love the community here. How you have fun, make jokes, play. Joining you would be awesome for me. NRU is a family, and i want to be a part of this family.
My Steam ID: Reikeuseu
My EA Play ID: Reikeuseu
My Epic Games ID: MythsBullet.

Nice to see your application and good luck! ^^

PS. Couple week all inclusive hotel ticket is considered as an act of good will and not a bribe. :whistle:😁

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo and Teofild
Emre,

Unfortunately, in a very close vote for trial membership, on this occasion it was not successful. Please get involved on here so we can get to know you better and continue to play on the server. If you would like to join the NRUF (NRU Friends) platoon let me know.

Glen

Users who are viewing this thread