Recommend Other Than Nru Server?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Halojs21

Halojs21

30 Jul 2017
Norway
Hi guys might be a strange request, but can you guys recommend a BF4 server thats not NRU server?

Reason i ask is at some days i have a few rounds earlier in the day, and then the chill NRU server empty, but im struggling to find a alright server to play on.

I keep joining servers thats filled with haxers or retards and thats frustrating.

Some Hax i run into so far:

- killstreak 100
- sniping with pistol a mile away.
- wallhack
- Shot throu wall
- aimbot
- and the list goes on.

I used to play TDM on a couple of servers and one or two others but the all seem to have disappeared. I'm guessing they have migrated to BF1. You do seem to get hackers on all servers and we are not immune but when someone complains at least we can manually take action (or not) as required. I've not seen that many recently apart from really obvious 200:3 k/d that was using a god mode cheat.

There is one server that I quite like that is hybrid hardcore. I will add a link when I get on my PC.

ohh, i know what you mean. that is the reason i wasn´t on any other server as NRU for years lol

try this CCG server. i don´t know how friendly this guys are but i know they take care about cheaters. so this will not be a problem.
The Banana Republic - Less Spotting More Realism - Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

That is the one I was going to recommend!

Last time I remember seeing laka on a non-NRU server he got banned for (I think) profanity. Yes I know, I can't imagine him cussing either! :whistle:

Reactions: lakaelo
I give your recommendations a try.

Had a ok time on another clan server until i got kicked by clan admin.

I asked if they allowed people to use glitches on there server, since 1 of them was using the glitch on roof near bridge on wavebreaker. BOOM, you been kicked by admin. :D

Reactions: glenwilson
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :'D Obviously it's your fault, kick approved! lol Thinking about a ban too hahhahahaha

Think i only got kicked lol, not checked if i got banned for killing the guy over and over again who used glitch :LOL:

That is just practicing for being an Admin! :D

Admin abuse lol :LOL:

I dont rage if i get kicked of a server by a admin, its there right to do so.
If i went and raged on server forums that i been kicked/banned from in my 30 year gaming i still be raging on different forums lol:D

Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread