RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz (PC-12800) DDR3 CL9, 240 pin, 1.5V (4 x 4 Gb) for sale

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
General_Misery

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
My current rig will soon be retired and I’m selling some stuff from it, anyone interested in these?

RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz (PC-12800) DDR3 CL9, 240 pin, 1.5V (4 x 4 Gb)

Current asking price here is ~ 100 Euro but will of course be happy with a much smaller but decent bid.

Highest bidder will get the modules shipped (in an ESD bag in a padded envelope) free of charge. Payment for the modules should be made to the clan as a donation.

I’ll announce the lucky winner here and he/she will then let me know the address (don’t worry, won’t save/reveal it) and I’ll ship ASAP.

Hope to get at least one bid 😉

Not by any chance having a gpu for a reasonable price?
Still lookong for something to add to my htpc, something beeing not rtx3080 or 2070 stuff xp

Not by any chance having a gpu for a reasonable price?
Still lookong for something to add to my htpc, something beeing not rtx3080 or 2070 stuff xp
I have a GTX 1060 w 3Gb RAM but maybe the shipping cost is a bit high. Do you want me to check? If so, what’s your offer for the GPU? Will accept decent offer 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread