[Help] Problem with emblem between Battlelog and Companion (solved) ✅

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CoquilletteUwU

CoquilletteUwU

NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
[Solution available here]

Hello!

Yesterday I finally decided to use the NRU emblem in BF4. :)

But I only noticed today that it's not working. Until now I was using my personal emblem, active through Battlefield Companion.

So I logged into Battlelog in the platoon tab and clicked on the button to activate the use of the NRU emblem. The NRU emblem appeared on my profil on Battlelog, but in game I still have my personal emblem.

So I tried to do the same but from Battlefield Companion. This time when I click on the button to use NRU emblem, my personal emblem is gone in game but the NRU emblem doesn't appear. I have the basic emblem : US/CN/RU.

Then I desactivated the NRU emblem from Companion and this time my personal emblem is back. :eek:

Each time I try to activate the emblem from Battlelog, nothing happen, except on my profile, and each time I try from Companion, I have the basic emblem.

Maybe I have a problem with the platoon on Battlelog : each time I try to open the platoon's chat, I have the message "You don't have access to this chat, you are not a member"

Someone in the same case or can help me ?

I want to wear the emblem of my dear dinosaurs ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Thanks laka but didn't work :cry:. It's like Battlelog have no effect in game.

I'll try to ask the support.

If someone have another idea, don't hesitate, I would be grateful.

Last edited:
Problem solved!

There was a synchronization conflict between Battlelog and Companion.

2020 07 22

If you have the same problem:

1 - First of all, leave the game (because it won't synchronize since you are playing).
2 - Log in and
create an emblem on Companion app (https://companion.battlefield.com/companion/login).
3- Click on use the emblem you just created (so on Companion).
4 -
Delete the emblem you just created.
5 - Now
you don't have any active emblem on Companion.
6 - Then you just need to log in and create or
use your own emblem or the emblem of your clan from Battlelog (Battlelog / Battlefield 4)
7 -
Join a game and get in a vehicule to see the result.
8 - Enjoy!

It can also help you:

I hope this was useful and helped you, see you on the battlefield! :D

Last edited:
i made all what i had to do but im not in the clan in the companion appu have to accept me there ^^

Precisely no, you have to apply the tags and emblem via Battlelog and not Companion. I already tried it many times, trust me. Because it is companion which creates the conflict of emblem in game. The instructions quoted above are still valid. If you apply the emblem of the clan from Companion, you will not have any emblem in game, or just the standard one : US/CN/RU flag.

• Love
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
ok lets see if it workz i hope so :)

Nah you cock, it worked and the problem is solved.(y)

Is there a very HiRes version of the logo anywhere?

Just wondering as I now have some printable water slide decal paper and a printer. 😊

I soon have a larger thesis ready for print. How much is shipping for you? :D

Is there a very HiRes version of the logo anywhere?

Just wondering as I now have some printable water slide decal paper and a printer. 😊
Pretty sure the one on the front page is the highest, could try upscaling it using a site like waifu2x

Users who are viewing this thread