Plugin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AndyS40

AndyS40

22 Aug 2012
Staffordshire (UK)
www.flickr.com
Played on a server last night which had a nice plugin which showed you who knifed who for instance Lakaelo just slit Andys40 throat and tuck his tags plus C4's as well and so on
Just a nice feature I thought is it possible for us to do this

i don´t know if we need to change our procon layer also after gamingdeluxe swapped our dedi next month. so if yes we would also need to reinstall and setup all our plugins. maybe its better to install this after that point.

For us I think a melee kill, C4 kill and kill streaks would be a good start. You don't want it to be too zealous about every single kill. A T-Bag detector would be good too!:D

We seem to be getting more people on the server the last few days and it even got started on it's own too. A few of them seem to be returning too.

The smaller map size is fine once you get used to them and realise that a couple of flags are missing but the only annoying thing is that the bases don't get moved but that is a game thing and not to do with the server.

Just wonder if the map order could be juggled a bit? Though it sometimes gets changed because of the next map vote, quite often you miss the vote because you have just been dip, dipped, or killed by yet another clay ( you know who you are :D ). The result is a lot of the maps further down in the list never get seen. Any order will become familiar so may be a little swap around every so often might help it stop becoming stale.

Last edited:
yes, recognize that too that we get some more "regular" player. in procon you can change the map order easily. just click on the map name and shove it up or down were you like to see it. no matter about that, i have a backup of the regular maplist :D

Users who are viewing this thread