Operation Harvest in map rotation

tousledmonkey31

NRU Member
3 Jun 2013
Bonn, Germany
Hey guys,
I wanted to start a poll to put Operation Harvest into the map rotation. It is one of my favourite maps but i almost never get to play it :)
It also adds some variety into the NF server. What do you think?

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
I would like all maps in rotation ,,, oh, apart from "great wall of shite" lol
no, even that one offers its own challenges :)

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
better make a !setnext harvest ;) but still many guys will strart crying - i can understand that to be honest ;)

oh no i hate most of the euro whore maps and all those tankwhore maps i could live without em ;)

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
harvest is great , los of ways to charge flags in jeep and try to take on 6 guys at once lol :) , gets my heart racing and is bloody brilliant :D
atb , rich .

tousledmonkey31

NRU Member
3 Jun 2013
Bonn, Germany
Yeah, just noticed yesterday that it is in one of the map rotations that seem to exist :)
Didn't find an existing thread about it but consider this one closed, as it answered all my questions. If we agree during prime time we can !setnext to OH.

A tankwhoring map it is, yes, but the open field gives you plenty of opportunity to SRAW them into pieces :)

BruceWillii

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Germany
Hey guys,
I wanted to start a poll to put Operation Harvest into the map rotation. It is one of my favourite maps but i almost never get to play it :)
It also adds some variety into the NF server. What do you think?

what? u guys dont have the best bf2 map in map rotation??? i still like it and hopefully it will be integrated into bf4 or 5 again.