NRU vs. 3WTF MEMORIES

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nooooooo where else would we find a tbag friendly server 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Abo3bdoBKC
why is there the 1nf section? I loved the heli-jump t-bag :D and also that you admitted I killed you a few times :D ... fun times! Cool vid!

why is there the 1nf section? I loved the heli-jump t-bag :D and also that you admitted I killed you a few times :D ... fun times! Cool vid!
The poor guy still in the heli alone hhahahahaha. We made for everybody a section cuz we love ya, and to still as memory between us

The video is organized in sections for each player like lakaelo, you, and paris (who hasn’t watched it yet 😡😡😡). We made sure to make it personalised because we had so much fun playing in this server and hence we memorized your names. We show ourselves getting tbagged as well because we never intended to show ourselves as pros and never will we claim such a thing as we couldn’t be further from that. All the love and respect.

• Love
Reactions: Abo3bdoBKC
The video is organized in sections for each player like lakaelo, you, and paris (who hasn’t watched it yet 😡😡😡). We made sure to make it personalised because we had so much fun playing in this server and hence we memorized your names. We show ourselves getting tbagged as well because we never intended to show ourselves as pros and never will we claim such a thing as we couldn’t be further from that. All the love and respect.

that is how this game should work. its fun and a nice variety to jump out of our normal life or do not think about our daily stuff. :)

Users who are viewing this thread