[NRU] MrSwedishh, Is it just me or dont it sound great?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
M

MrSwedishh

NRU Member
13 Oct 2021
Heyoo!

I've decided to test my luck in getting that sweet looking NRU tag ( and the SWAG it brings ).

Name: Emil.

Different names I go by on games / twitch: Pricken ( Steam ) and MrSwedishh ( Origin/twitch. Old origin name was Pricken1337. Old twitch was MrSvensken. )

Im really bad at writing stuff like this, but I just feel like this community is amazing and welcoming to everyone. Best bf4 server I've ever played on, the admins, the players the vibe is just so good. Everyone is being friendly and supportive off everyone, and I'd just love to be a part off that. Its just relaxing getting on the server and seeing people saying hello to you, feels like a bunch of friends are welcoming you. Under times like these ( Corona and everything else bad going on ) I really need friends to come play with daily, and you guys are those friends to me. Not really sure what more to type, but im extremly thankfull for this server, you guys have made days and nights for a couple off mounts now.

Not really sure how many hours I've played on the server, but the tracker says 663mins which I feel is a bit wrong, might be cause I changed my name not long ago. ^^

Much love from MrSwedishh

Hi Emil! Nice to see your application and good luck on the vote! 😄

Oh wait, you are from Sweden????!!!!!????? :oops:

denied season 3 GIF

Just joking! Greetings from Finland! :)

Last edited:
Had not noticed a MrSwedishh until yesterday but am more familiar with Pricken. Just as well you changed the name as we tend to use a shortened version of the name
like Rizloid=Riz, Lakaelo=Laka, Llamaontheloose=Llama, Osman=Oz etc. so you would probably have been =Prick :ROFLMAO:
Welcome on here and good luck with the app (y)

Had not noticed a MrSwedishh until yesterday but am more familiar with Pricken. Just as well you changed the name as we tend to use a shortened version of the name
like Rizloid=Riz, Lakaelo=Laka, Llamaontheloose=Llama, Osman=Oz etc. so you would probably have been =Prick :ROFLMAO:
Welcome on here and good luck with the app (y)
to make it even more effective we could mix both names to a shortened version....so swedish prick would be even easier. no thanks needed for that (y)

Users who are viewing this thread