Next Server Theme For Sunday??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
TDM or that TDM with flags sounds like a good idea.

Another one, Howabout limited spotting and longer vehicle spawn times on normal maps? Doesn’t exclude vehicle <cough> experts but should limit them a bit. Will be worth an occasional warning for baserape when you fire an RPG into base and take out the vehicle queue in one go. :D

TDM or that TDM with flags sounds like a good idea.

Another one, Howabout limited spotting and longer vehicle spawn times on normal maps? Doesn’t exclude vehicle <cough> experts but should limit them a bit. Will be worth an occasional warning for baserape when you fire an RPG into base and take out the vehicle queue in one go. :D

sounds good for me :D what shall we change in spotting? no 3d spotting? so its only shown on minimap? or minimap off too? killcam off? or just equal like banana republik??

Killcam helps a bit but also helps you know if it was a dodgy kill. I quite like the BR set-up but I think it does open up things to people who are subtle users of enhancements.

Reactions: Redd Tedd
Killcam helps a bit but also helps you know if it was a dodgy kill. I quite like the BR set-up but I think it does open up things to people who are subtle users of enhancements.
Very true... the admins in there spend a lot of time monitoring and policing I've noted. It's popular, but sometimes for the wrong reasons. A late night session in there is very different from a admin populated daytime one :cautious::eek:

i always compare the current admin times with the good old bf2 times and with that i have to say the current are really just easy. can´t count the hours i was sitting in admin console in bf2 and check and watch dodgy player and there where really a lot. we had easy a banned cheater a day lol

actual its sooooo smooth in our situation. sure we have still cheaters. but alone the ranked mode is lock out the worst ones and for support we have also our anticheat tools which doing a great job. also most of the time admins are online on our server. so its not such a big deal. :)

however, this are the spezial settings from BR:

- Tickets on 187% what means 1200 tickets
- killcam off
- minimap off
- commanders off

i really like the less spotting because its all for a better balanced game. vehicles and jets can´t find easy targets when infantry is spottet and shown in minimap and 3d spotting. so infantry can be a lot more effective when they stay hidden. so that are some fair settings :D

beside of that they working with fakebots. that means the server is show as running with 50 player in battlelog but when you look at the player list there is only one. with that you can easy fill up the server. for real the server is also "only" full in the evening meantime.
The Banana Republic - Less Spotting More Realism [bf4] Battlefield 4
The Banana Republic - Less Spotting More Realism - Multiplayer - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

I think there are some people who are subtlety using cheats as there have been a few that are ‘very’ good initially with a good k/d but after they get a few mentions they start getting killed a lot. Certainly stopped playing to watch them and they look perfectly fine but prior to that they were iffy.

Certainly he language nanny helps too. You don’t have to jump in if someone starts calling the AA gay as it copes with that quite well. I have added a couple of regulars to the language white list as they were getting caught for an odd sweary word that was said without malice.

Reactions: lakaelo
for next sunday i think about this setup. Some great maps which not played very often but they are still nice and interesting.
all maps in different modes ( Conquest, TDM, Flag, Chainlink, Domination ) so i think everyone can have a lot of fun.

- Dragon Valley
- Operation Outbreak
- Zavod Night

Users who are viewing this thread