Next BF in 2025 - or later…

• Thread starter General_Misery
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
would be nice to get a new battlefield release sooner but i guess even this april 2025 will be very early. i think and hope that they will not release a half done game release anymore and with that i would more think about a release and the end of 2025. even more a release close to xmas is more interesting from the business point of view.

DICE lost my trust with 2042. Wont believe anything untill i see unbiased reviews and gameplay of released game.
Agreed and the next BF may very well be their last chance to save the franchise. IMHO they should go back to their roots and not try to compete with e.g. COD or Fortnite. Oh and make sure mods and servers can be back to how it used to be…

I was initially not happy about BF 1 or 5 but the former is now my favourite; too bad both are plagued by lots of cheaters and EA don’t seem to care.

It would also be nice if they considered that not every one has or can afford to update an existing PC or buy a new one just to play a game. When you have a world where there are global financial uncertainties a new PC to play a game is not viable. It is like a lot of other pastimes and hobbies that are just pricing themselves out of existence.

One more thing, absolutely vital IMO: anti-cheat measures worth the name. Especially in BF V it’s just nuts how many players use wall-hacks, aim-bots etc 🤬

Reactions: lakaelo and blugi21

Users who are viewing this thread