Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Osiris

Osiris

6 Jun 2019
Hi, Im Hades, my real name is Robin. Im new to this Forum, but not new to your BF4 Server (HadesXSpirit), I just want to introduce myself, that Im here now, too. I would like to join your NRUF Clan again (PC crashed) and would like to join your actually Clan NRU, but Im not 18 yet .... hehe .... If I forgot anything to do here, tell me pls. If you want to know more about me, just ask, until a point Im open to everyone :)

Reactions: lakaelo
Hello Robin, nice to put a name to the er, name that has killed me (probably a few times). ๐Ÿ˜

I will check the NRUF - if you were invited then you should be able to use that platoon. How long till you are 18?

Have a read of this: Application Guideline To Join Nru. Please Read Before Applying Which give all the info about joining. We can then get the checks done.

Feel free to join in the chats and threads so we can get to know you. There is a diverse range of ages (but we are all young at heart) in the NRU and we just play for fun. There is also a range nationalities and interests outside of BF.

Hello Robin, nice to put a name to the er, name that has killed me (probably a few times). ๐Ÿ˜

I will check the NRUF - if you were invited then you should be able to use that platoon. How long till you are 18?

Have a read of this: Application Guideline To Join Nru. Please Read Before Applying Which give all the info about joining. We can then get the checks done.

Feel free to join in the chats and threads so we can get to know you. There is a diverse range of ages (but we are all young at heart) in the NRU and we just play for fun. There is also a range nationalities and interests outside of BF.

Haha, nett2know. I prefer Hades btw. Anyways, Im 16 3/4, so its a lil bit till my 18th Birthday.

Reactions: glenwilson

Oh and I applyed at (?) NRUF like last time. Lakaelo accepted me last time

Have accepted you too into NRUF so tags should be there to use.
Haha, nett2know. I prefer Hades btw. Anyways, Im 16 3/4, so its a lil bit till my 18th Birthday.

Not long till 18. After a while birthdays become less significant until you realise that the clock is now counting down. :)

As I said feel free to comment etc. and if you need any help with anything just ask. No question is stupid even if we may have heard it before.

Have accepted you too into NRUF so tags should be there to use.

Not long till 18. After a while birthdays become less significant until you realise that the clock is now counting down. :)

As I said feel free to comment etc. and if you need any help with anything just ask. No question is stupid even if we may have heard it before.
Yea, it surprises me often, how quick the years go, when I remember how long years were just 5 years ago. And if Bf4 is still alive, I still play it and of cause on your server, I will see, if I can join you :D Im looking forward to this :p

Users who are viewing this thread