new cheap gaming mouse

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
my old RAT 7 gaming mouse was struggling and stutter more and more and so i had a look at a new gaming mouse. i was very pleased with my RAT 7 and it was one, if not the best mouse i ever had but i was not willing to pay still nearly 80.- € for.

so i was watching around and saw this one:

Patuoxun® 3200 DPI 7 Tasten USB Wired Gaming Maus f�r: Amazon.de: Elektronik

11,99 € would be a bargain and with amazon prime it would be no risk to try it. so i bought one and today it arrived. after a short test while playing bf4 i have to say it is brilliant. even more for that money.

so if everyone need a new mouse should have a look at this.

This is not something what laka is searching but its maybe good tip for others who are thinking what mouse they should buy:

When i was searching new mouse at summer i compared all popular gaming mouses of near stores. I did not wanted buy mouse cheaper from internet stores becouse i wanted feel it how it fits in my hand before buying. Im only 175cm tall and i have quite short/small fingers but still Razer mouses i tried first felt too small and light. I was thinking Razer makes mouses for kids and dwarfs lol. Then i found couple different models of Logitech and tried them, they felt much more robust and size/weight feeling was much better. After som comparison i decided buy Logitech G500s and im liked it very much. Its was something like 75€ here then so its not mouse for scrooges but i think its worth of money if you play lots of time or different games. I like its precision with frictionless moving and there is enough buttons for different games but not too much making hitting them fast difficult. Shape of mouse is ergonomic, you get good grip from rubber coating of sides where fingers are and you can change weight of mouse with little weight set included. I play lots of hours weekly and to me its very important mouse is ergonomic and feels good to keep playing comfortable as long as possible and avoid hurting wrists etc. :p

Coolermaster storm sentinel advanced 2 is pretty bad ass

Been having problems with my Rat 7 for some time now
Every time I turn me PC on I have to shake the mouse on the mat for it to move the cursor almost feels like it's stuck plus some times I've had to unplug it
Then all is fine
Not sure if its a faulty sensor or software issue

Plus it's not that old either

I have a Razer something and am happy with it but feel I could do with a physically bigger mouse. Don't feel that I have huge hands but sounds like it may be worth a try.

Been having problems with my Rat 7 for some time now
Every time I turn me PC on I have to shake the mouse on the mat for it to move the cursor almost feels like it's stuck plus some times I've had to unplug it
Then all is fine
Not sure if its a faulty sensor or software issue

Plus it's not that old either

lmao i had the same andy. stucking in the middle of the screen. lol

My last three mice have all been Razers, 2 diamondbacks and 1 copperhead. They are good gaming mice but always tend to breakdown in the same place (where the cable enters the mouse). I have repaired one by cutting the wire back and re attaching but its quite an intricate bit of soldering. Ideally would be a cordless mouse but find them too heavy (internal batts). Well I have ordered one of those Laka mice on Ebay to arrive in a couple of days. Its cheap enough to throw away if its shit. :D

Lol, Rizloid, I did the same. Have a MS Sidewinder 3X optical now, but mousewheel is getting a bit unwillingly. If it's crap i'll hand it over tomy sun who is still plaing with his system-included ACER-mouse.

Wow thats what I call service, 18:00 on a sunday delivery from amazon !!
Its a bit of a handfull, quite big, comes with a mouse mat, no idea of how to setup the buttons as it comes without software, only time will tell . :popcorn:

Wow thats what I call service, 18:00 on a sunday delivery from amazon !!
Its a bit of a handfull, quite big, comes with a mouse mat, no idea of how to setup the buttons as it comes without software, only time will tell . :popcorn:

that was quite fast. we don´t get deliveries on sunday. lazy postmen we have lol

there is no software needed. you can setup the buttons over the game keybindings easily. just the DPI can be changed by the silver DPI button on top of the mouse. i am playing now for some days with that thing and it still nice. still surprised with the price and what you get. if i compare it with my last 80.- € mouse its no big difference.

Im such a doughnut. Im using this new mouse giving it a trial run keeping an open mind and always coming to the same conclusion. On the mat it came with it drags like a brick, on my hard PTFE mat it drags like a brick so I thought I would use some furniture polish to help it slide. Sprayed the polish onto a cloth and was about to wipe the 3 pads/feet on the bottom of the mouse when I spotted the words " Please remove the protecting film before use " ......DOH.....
Removed the film and now slides like ICE. The mat it came with is only good to put your drink on but on my hard mat it runs like a dream.
There's a lesson there somewhere. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread