new bf2042 trailer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
just watched it and i guess i watched it like a spectator clip to prove some cheater. what should i say, i found 4 situation where i would judge that as really dodgy and i guess i would ban this player lol

0:17 shooting at enemy and switching to the next without any aiming
0:22 shooting at enemy and switching to the next without any aiming ( without further sight of the enemy )
0:35 falling/sliding down the rope and instant shooting at enemy without further sight and aim
0:51 shooting at enemy and switching to the next without any aiming and instant shooting at next enemy without further sight and aim

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co and kejcpi
I mean, they already made an operator with built in wallhacks. Just waiting for the one with inbuilt aimbot. Oh wait, that’s just Cap.

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo
Battlefield 2042 with a I7-4790k was permanent near 100% with a RTX 3060 TI
with a i7-13700K around 30%

honestly now i begin to like that game.... ;-]]]]]

Saw they had a sale for it at about £16 so thought it may be worth a try again at that price - yes I know I am stupid.

Trouble is it says I already own it. Yes I did get EAPlay to try it and then did buy it but realised it was a bit slow for my PC. Cannot download it but can purchase the super duper version!

Did upgrade to premium now again (special offer upgrade + special offer original game ~ 60 EUR complete) , because it is really addicting me atm!
Mostly online from 20:00 to 02:00 daily in my holidays this week, if you wanna join.... real good game now.

Bad thing is, well you can play it with an older pc, my one was 8 years old.....!
But to be honest, even since I decided a change from RTX 970 to RTX 3060, it is real fun.

Attention: The change to a newer system brought me to more problems.... i did not have before ;-]

(Ok as an Enthusiast in former times, I did change system in one year, same with grafic card a year later.
So I invested every year, to have all 2 years nearly a complete new pc....(New mostly essetials like mainboard, cpu and ram)

Because of i did only buy 3060 last year and 7 years before nothing, i dit a bit more now....
Also to better fit new stuff like AIO in a new case .... and my old parts did not fit in my ladys old midi tower, so she gets now my complete system.
But serious plan before, was only grafics last year,...... but this year i couldnt wait to raise cpu, which was permanent on 99%

If i check now my gpu on permanent 95-100% i also begin to think about a newer RTX with more ram ....
This is the devils wheel, I have to warn you for ;-]

But now I will close my thermal and noise themes, with a change from Lian Li 2000 -> 3000..
This 30 kg Monster just arrived 2 hours ago, will do my "repair badge" now
and hope to be online soon with a perfect mod blingbling poser super stuff ;-]

Surley not needed, but i am a freak ;-]
Still looking out for a device, which gives me more skill and reaction.....

Meet ya on da battle grounds, to tbag you old gentleman :-]

Still looking out for a device, which gives me more skill and reaction.....
homer simpson beer GIF

lol rdy for beer now

only waiting on longer and more fan cabels, due this engine is too big ;-]
but still running nice with only 4 + 360 aio ....

Users who are viewing this thread