Nestie

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
nesthead33

nesthead33

NRU Member
21 Aug 2013
Bedford UK
Been meaning to do this for ages now, would like to join NRU. Ill try to answer all points in application.

100 hrs, well havent checked but I think between your BF4 server and No fly "retirement home" Server I would like to think so :)
60 days, check :)
5 recommendations, leave that too you.
No bans that I know of, the worst was i got kicked from a server for TK once.
No other clan, was in TAF for a few months but they are no longer.
I have team speak with NRU bookmarked.
36 yrs young
Team play and fairness, I believe I have these qualities.
Vote, Ill vote for myself if I can ;)
Dont play BF3, but have premium BF4.

Real name; Nathan James, live in Bedford UK
User name; BF2 is nesthead33 and BF4 is heresnestie
Bans; Negative
Why am I good for NRU; Well ive been around long enough your servers to know that you are decent bunch of guys who deal with nobs on the servers in decent and fair manner, you dont take the game too seriously and there is a positive vibe to you all, this is a general attitude that i think i would fit into.
I would be willing to donate and admin on servers to pull my weight.
Recommending NRU members; (watch for tumble weed ;) )

Recommending NRU members; (watch for tumble weed )
1: lakaelo
2: parafantus errectus cockitus maximus ;)

Hi Nestie gets a yes from me damn good guy and fun to game with

2: parafantus errectus cockitus maximus
3: Andys40

yes about time :p

4: Marenghi

AW: Re: Nestie

Hey ya dirty b.... why you not Play bf3,so sorry no recommending for you..................................................................coco good to have you with us :)

5.chriskrass :)

6. Heik who have biggest cock of eastern Finland. :welsh:

Nestie have big cock and "NRU-spirit" :tbag: already, we don't need educate him. Im had always damn fun when playing with or against him, nice guy and fair player. As regular player hes often helped balancing game and swapped help screwed team what can barely get out of uncap, so im sure he will be great admin.

4: Marenghi
5: chriskrass
6. heikk
7. Brucelator

"auf jeden!"

OMG im never seen so much No-votes, sry Nestie that looks very bad for you at this moment. :rolleyes:

(Hihihihi i have to do this to everybody who is joining and cant see vote results yet. :welsh: )

Common Heikki. I had 127 NO!!! NEVER!!! Votes and i´am in. :D

Yes becouse you are from Germany and its part of Lakas revolution plans. Hes gonna capture leadership of NRU when Germany is biggest nation group here. :rolleyes:

pfffffffft he can try :banned:

Edit:
(weirdly I didn't ban him, the site did, it's become sentient)

Edit:

This goes just like i planned: Loeft is now married and out of business, he cant play anymore. Fight between laka & german allies against british red guys makes them eliminate each others. And soon when old leaders are gone NRU have drunk finnish dictator who disables commanders and bans annoying camping pussies called snipers. Also spawn times of pussyarmors will be increased to 1000% :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Edit:

This goes just like i planned: Loeft is now married and out of business, he cant play anymore. Fight between laka & german allies against british red guys makes them eliminate each others. And soon when old leaders are gone NRU have drunk finnish dictator who disables commanders and bans annoying camping pussies called snipers. Also spawn times of pussyarmors will be increased to 1000% :rolleyes:

lmao sounds like a plan. lol

I'll back em up too
See you wiv my plums in ur mouth on the battlefield(s)

Users who are viewing this thread