MyLittleAlpaca - Application

• Thread starter MyLittleAlpaca
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
MyLittleAlpaca

MyLittleAlpaca

NRU Member
1 Mar 2022
Hello everyone :)

After having had so much fun in the NRU server during the last months, and after being peer-pressured to post an application here :))), I finally decided it was time to submit an official post to join NRU.

Some infos: My name is Nicolas and I'm a 25 years-old software engineer from Switzerland. When I'm not playing I enjoy nature, traveling, photography and riding my motorcycle.
I also go by "NiiC" and "niciuffo" on other platforms. I've been playing FPS since I can remember, starting on PS3 with Call of Duty and transitioning to PC shortly after. I fell in love with Battlefield 3 and finding the NRU server reignited my passion in the game :)

If you played with me you'll know I'm just trying to enjoy the game and have a friendly chat with the other players - I especially take pleasure in t-bagging NRU members (what should be mandatory :)).

Looking forward to be an official member and, however it goes, see you back on the Battlefield :p

-Nicolas

Nice to read your application Nicolas! It's been a while since you are on the server now :D

Good luck mate!

Reactions: MyLittleAlpaca
Llama Alpaca GIF

• Love
Hello everyone :)

After having had so much fun in the NRU server during the last months, and after being peer-pressured to post an application here :))), I finally decided it was time to submit an official post to join NRU.

Some infos: My name is Nicolas and I'm a 25 years-old software engineer from Switzerland. When I'm not playing I enjoy nature, traveling, photography and riding my motorcycle.
I also go by "NiiC" and "niciuffo" on other platforms. I've been playing FPS since I can remember, starting on PS3 with Call of Duty and transitioning to PC shortly after. I fell in love with Battlefield 3 and finding the NRU server reignited my passion in the game :)

If you played with me you'll know I'm just trying to enjoy the game and have a friendly chat with the other players - I especially take pleasure in t-bagging NRU members (what should be mandatory :)).

Looking forward to be an official member and, however it goes, see you back on the Battlefield :p

-Nicolas
Nice to read ur applycation finaly :) but dou play now bf3 or bf4? xD

good luck mate :D P.s. dou speak german because not all from schweiz speak it ^^

Welcome! Nice to read your application and good luck! Maybe we’ll add a new animal to the NRU zoo ;)

• Le Cock
Thanks everyone for the positive comments ^^

@Its_Iceteeaa I grew up in the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland and just recently moved to where they speak German... so while I understand it, I'm still slowly learning the language :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
Hey Nicolas its nice to finally see your application! 🤩

I wish you luck on the vote and, as a tip, a little greasing the voters never is a bad thing. 😉😁

And now i really want some:
Toblerone GIF by ayşe abla

Homer Drool GIF

• Haha
Welcome to the site mate! And also welcome to the Osman's list of names.

Talking about your application, there is only one thing I can say :
AFFIRMATIVE

Good luck with the vote... and stop hogging the 1st place :D

• Yay
woohooooo je finally did it, glad you made this very wise decision. Dont forget to tbag, let us tbag and have respect for the elderly and most important:

HAVE FUNNNNN

good luck with the vote mate, you do get minus votes though for killing me ;)

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread