My new purchase :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ulthart

ulthart

NRU Member
13 Aug 2012
Poland
Hello all. Crazy for old age and I bought such a thing.
Maybe it's a midlife crisis? Anyway, as someone would need a kidney you can already write :)

Re : My new purchase :)

Nice swanky bike !
But where are the girls this kind of bike is appealing !??

Have you seen the last trendy video !?

Last edited:
Odp: Re : My new purchase :)

Is that your first bike ulthart ?

No, it is not my first. Once I had a Honda CBR 900 but I had an accident on it. Now again I was tempted to feel the freedom :) I hope that this time common sense will win and I will be able to enjoy it longer;)

I too have a mistress who will be 20 years old in november. Spent a fortune on the pretty things for her all her life ( I think the wife suspects ) and in return she still takes my breath away, and if I ask her nicely she will still do 150 mph.
Oh by the way my mistress is a honda cbr 600.
So Ulthart you look after yours and she will look after you and bear in mind all cars out there are trying to get you. ( R6....nice mistress ).

Odp: Re: My new purchase :)

I too have a mistress who will be 20 years old in november. Spent a fortune on the pretty things for her all her life ( I think the wife suspects ) and in return she still takes my breath away, and if I ask her nicely she will still do 150 mph.
Oh by the way my mistress is a honda cbr 600.
So Ulthart you look after yours and she will look after you and bear in mind all cars out there are trying to get you. ( R6....nice mistress ).

I see the understand perfectly :) motorcycle is not a whim, a motorcycle is a lifestyle. I had to choose Yamaha R1 yet, but I found that R6 enough. I greet and wish you a nice trip on your lover :)
Ps. Give some photos of your mistress CBR :)

What kind of accident ? Over-power-noobie-solo-mode ? Car-helped ? Alcoholized-crossing-tree ? ...

That's the way I love and live bikes :
1005128jr Photo11er P1050246yr
only crashing below 20 km/h (four times whose 2 stop standing !)

Last edited:
Odp: My new purchase :)

Over-power-newbie-solo-mode :) Trying to beat the record on one wheel and grinding the street. The young man was and stupid :)

IMG 01561
This picture doesnt do it justice but this is the mistress I have been abusing for 20 years ( 20 years next month ).

Only been on a bike a couple of times (as a passenger). Both times scared me enough to be a few pounds lighter at the end of the ride! I can see the appeal though as you can have super car performance for a fraction of the price.

Odp: Re: My new purchase :)

Only been on a bike a couple of times (as a passenger). Both times scared me enough to be a few pounds lighter at the end of the ride! I can see the appeal though as you can have super car performance for a fraction of the price.

For a super car with such performance rather never be me stand, the bike is much cheaper and also gives enough adrenaline :)

Always been addicted to speed both bike and car, you cant beat the rush of a screaming engine and the road being gobbled up under your front wheel. I dont use the bike as much as I used to, only to work and back if it is dry. Journey to work on a bus 2 hours on the train 1 hour on the bike 20 mins. Dont do any of that silly sh!t like wheelies any more (not intentionally anyway). For her birthday (bike) she is getting a nice new pair of sticky shoes front and back.
I do feel sorry for the wife as she knows she always comes second :cool:

Speed with a car is very pathetic when you know speed with a bike, especially on road !
I just feel like in a bulldozer when I'm in a fast car : too heavy and too big for roads and pedestrians and need to burn a lot of fuel to get speed !
In a corner : on a bike, your body goes in the same direction as the corner. In a car, physics laws bring you to the opposite side ! So uncomfortable !...

A bike is fairer, maybe the last natural selector after Ebola, AIDS, ...
A car is a good weapon in France : only 2 or 3 years in jail if you kill someone while you, drunk, were racing on road !

RIZLOID, what brand of shoes ? I only use Dunlop since 10 years, having all the models (D205, D207, D208, Qualifier I & II, RS I). Now I have RS II !

Wheelies are for pro (My Sportbike Playground - Motorbike Action - YouTube), who are using bigger rear transmission crowns : so difficult with the genuine one !
It's hard enough to stay on 2 wheels and that's what we, my wife and I, love to do with 2 wheels :
[video=youtube;GfWq4BiwzSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfWq4BiwzSQ[/video]

I'm going to buy sliders for my middle age crisis !

Notice my avatar , big bike fan myself . well done you guys and take it easy ....btw that is me in the picture , I used to race them too ....awesome . sold my last one 8 yrs ago just before the little uns arrived . Honestly, don't really miss it on the roads , I am more into shooting now and definitely not fit enough to race. atb, rich.

Users who are viewing this thread