My Breakfast

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AndyS40

AndyS40

22 Aug 2012
Staffordshire (UK)
www.flickr.com
Some I managed to down all this for my breakfast
1/2 pound cheese burger fried onions and red sauce
Now 1 hour later its killing me :p
Think im gonna explode
Was £3

Burger

So what you for yours that can beat this LMFAO

Sounds/looks good and good value!

You will need to wait till Sunday for a picture but two packs of Costco's Flaming Wings or one pack and one pack of ribs! With the missus being a vegie we tend to have veggie meals so when I get the chance....

Odp: My Breakfast

I hope to you have been drinking Diet Coke you do not want to gain weight? :D

Holy shit that looks lovely, im now starting to salivate

But need some spicy wedges in there, and let's not forget a lovely sweet desert for afterwards :D

It was rather nice! Chicken wings are about £4.50 and ribs £9.00! Home made crème brûlée for dessert. Anyway wedges are veggie so wouldn't really go. Maybe a rib-eye would be a good accompaniment? Special, occasional treat for when I get the chance to go non-veggie. Not forced to eat veggie but just saves time having two separate meals, one for me and one for the wife.

i got 2 nice steaks from my grill today. so glad i bought the gas grill this year because its just easy to use. throw some steaks on and after 10 minutes you ready to eat. :welcome:

oh and not to forget our own grapen for dessert :)

Attachments

• 2014-08-23 16.59.32.jpg
    2014-08-23 16.59.32.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 2014-09-02 15.47.51.jpg
    2014-09-02 15.47.51.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 12
Holy shit that looks lovely, im now starting to salivate

But need some spicy wedges in there, and let's not forget a lovely sweet desert for afterwards :D

damn quick!!, get a duffo bag or Andy might start to drown!! XD

Last edited:
We saw your lovely garden , now your barbecue...I think one day we must have a old squad reunion and I know exactly who's garden and barbeque we going to use for that purpose

AW: My Breakfast

well you all eat this vegies after they eaten from a other lifeform why ??? i eat the vegies direkt and no other lifeform was eating it first :D

Re: AW: My Breakfast

I was vegan for one week now ;) quite ok but I miss some stuff a lot like bacon and schnitzel ;) milk and egg was the hardest thing that of all! Ok black coffee is what I prefer most...

We saw your lovely garden , now your barbecue...I think one day we must have a old squad reunion and I know exactly who's garden and barbeque we going to use for that purpose

I can see myself sleeping on garden swing and there is fapload of empty beer cans around it. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread