Merry Christmas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AndyS40

AndyS40

22 Aug 2012
Staffordshire (UK)
www.flickr.com
Hi Everyone ;)

Merry christmas and a Happy new year to you all, drink loads eat plenty and shag your arse's off.
And dont get doing anything that i wouldn't do, which doesn't leave much believe me :p

Wishing you all the best AndyS40 / Hondacock

View attachment 53

Merry Christmas back you mate :)

Sotanakki a.k.a Cobjeet a.k.a Cockfeet (thank you laka ;) )

From one hondacock to the other.. Merry xmas m8..

aliencock.

Merry Christmas indeed. I am down the pub watching the darts on Sky on my 13th pint wishing Sam had not locked the thread i really wanted to reply to :)

Excellent mobile phone support now btw. Although now you have to troll every thread to see who posted most recently instead of getting posts you have not seen yet.

Anyway i think i meant Merry Christmas.

wishing Sam had not locked the thread i really wanted to reply to :)
As it's Christmas i'll keep it locked just for you :D
Excellent mobile phone support now btw. Although now you have to troll every thread to see who posted most recently instead of getting posts you have not seen yet.
The theme is good for screens but yer the functionality is a bit shit, still I find the main theme works well on mobiles too

And Merry Christmas everyone :p

Yeah just for quick looks it is definately good for phones, but from now on I will say I will always go *full site* on my mobile.

You know I always like to go all the way.

Merry Christmas and good new year

Hi Everyone ;)

Merry christmas and a Happy new year to you all, drink loads eat plenty and shag your arse's off.
And dont get doing anything that i wouldn't do, which doesn't leave much believe me :p

Wishing you all the best AndyS40 / Hondacock

View attachment 53

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to my clan family and their friends and families. Thank your wifes and kids for letting us all have a few hours to ourselves so we can play together and have a laugh each week. I hope you all get what you want for the Holiday and dont forget to raise a glass and toast to another great year of gaming in the =NRU= Clan. I also wanted to share my Christmas present came a bit early. Abram has been reluctant to hold his brother but today he wanted to so i present to you the Brothers Sweney.. im a proud papa indeed

A1nA2_zpsf65f49fd.jpg

merry xmas shall drink loads lol.

Merry Christmas to my clan family and their friends and families. Thank your wifes and kids for letting us all have a few hours to ourselves so we can play together and have a laugh each week. I hope you all get what you want for the Holiday and dont forget to raise a glass and toast to another great year of gaming in the =NRU= Clan. I also wanted to share my Christmas present came a bit early. Abram has been reluctant to hold his brother but today he wanted to so i present to you the Brothers Sweney.. im a proud papa indeed

A1nA2_zpsf65f49fd.jpg

Thats a lovely pair of good looking kids you got there sweney and what more could you ask for at christmas all the best to you mate and your family and cheers for all the great games we have shared hope theres many more.

Merry Xmas Cocks and cockettes hope to see u on the battlefield in the new year hopefully lmao

Oh p.s Mac say hello to Mrs Mac for me xxxxx lol
Take care guys and have fun

Users who are viewing this thread