[BF4] Made a mistake trying to joke in a conversation, i sincerely apologize

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
KikorooIND

KikorooIND

NRU Member
27 Sep 2020
i was playing BF4 on the server, and some people were making fun in the messages area of bf4 using german language like nein etc, to add to the joke i said heil hitler, and i made a mistake by doing that, i was only joking with them,i am extremely sorry that i did that, i never broke any of the server rules previously which doesnt justify what i did now, i made a mistake and i sincerely am sorry about it, please consider my request and consider unbanning me admins.
P.S this is the only server which works for me from india, and i am only playing bf4 that too on this server, please accept my apology, i never meant to hurt any one

thanks so much
take care

sure thanks for your reply

Good afternoon KikoroolND,

After discussing this, we have unbanned you.
Let this be a lesson, its not a quote to be taking lighty. But since you have been with us for a while and considering you have a clean record, We'll let it slide.

See you on the battlefield soldier :)

thanks so much for the unban admin i will be a bit more careful while using the chat, i never meant to hurt anyone, thanks again itsDABAUZZ i was completely at the end of line for the past 1 hour scared like hell thinking i might not be unbanned, really sorry for what i did, thanks again admins @ItsDABAUZZ @lakaelo @Lord-Bonaparte

Users who are viewing this thread