Look what i found on Youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks Glen for introducing this band! Never heard before and am now going through the songs. Love it! 🤟

I saw them mentioned on Twitter this morning. Have been listening to them whilst cleaning the windows, painting and getting dinner ready. So nice to find new music and you don't need to understand the language to enjoy it.

Reactions: Riot_co and blugi21
I saw them mentioned on Twitter this morning. Have been listening to them whilst cleaning the windows, painting and getting dinner ready. So nice to find new music and you don't need to understand the language to enjoy it.

I think Tom Morello retweeted them because they called their tour raj against the machine :D

Reactions: glenwilson
This is a weird find. Saw stuff about the song Bayraktar and as usual ended up going down a rabbit hole! I think the Bayraktar is a Tank busting UCAV but also saw some people singing a song with the same name. Ended up listening to this guy. Quite an eerie sound but it did grow on me. Wasn't till I saw this did I know what instrument was being used.

• Love
Reactions: Riot_co
My initial thought was this is an April Fool but it was put up on 31/3. Does look a bit like a stop-go animation in places. Not sure what it reminds me of though.

terminator 2 reaction s GIF

I know there have been loads of this and some have been quite good. This one had me in absolute tears as I can really relate to a lot of it! This one may not mean much unless you have a made a model or two. Just for background, Dragon kits are really good but where Airfix or Tamiya will use three parts for something Dragon will use 20.

• Haha
Reactions: blugi21 and Riot_co

Oh this is so cute xD

Also BF1 soundtrack was really something (comparing to what we got in 2042)

Oh this is so cute xD

Also BF1 soundtrack was really something (comparing to what we got in 2042)
I suspect that they spend quite a lot on soundtracks. Maybe because 2024 didn't have single player option there wasn't the need for a soundtrack. Even the BF3 and 4 soundtracks are listenable on their own.

I have a tilt-shift lensbaby and i really should try some video with it.

She is probably the most useless person I have ever seen :confused: and fuck eating anything she has cooked, and the cleaning up afterwards.
A true professional :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This quiz show was on for one series. I was in one of them, not this one sadly. I am sure that I have a VHS recording of it somewhere but have not been able to find it. The screens and letters you won were created using an Amiga that was always crashing when I was on. In the second round it crashed halfway through and they made us redo it getting the same answers which was just stupid. There was no audience so the applause is fake. Was filmed at the old BBC TV studios at Shepherds Bush. Had to fly down and got collected and driven to the hotel. Was quite fun.

• Love
Reactions: Riot_co

New Leon the lobster is out. A video jurnal about a Leon the lobster taht was saved from a store tank and is on his was to full recovery from that kind of destiny. <3 its a really lovely watch

• Love
Reactions: blugi21 and lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread

• dcyper