little problem for my connect

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
nao07

nao07

NRU Member
19 Sep 2012
france , ardeche
veiled ....
like i said on the chatbox ,
and to be clearer ,i'll explain ,how i logged on the old forum page :i opened my inbox , i took a message sent by the forum ,"webmaster@noobs-r-us ..." , the message opens with a text and a link webmaster , i click on the link and i get on the forum ,....
good ... ok ,but when the new page of the forum is to arrived , same manipulation in order to connect , except that in towns the forum opens ,message internet explorer ,"this link no longer exists",so to find the forum ,i search the internet ,sev and after handling ,i could find ,this is the first day of the new forum ,i explain the problem was with those who connect this day ,and the same evening , all work very well ,i had even said chatbox on the same night ,,tonight i connected with an old message webmaster@...... .since that day until now , and late after-noon,connect to me ,still same old message handling "webmaster@....",but again a web page explorer ,this link no longer exists ,,,,,,,why ?
this is about what i have not yet received the new message this new forum page ??

was it my message i sent out about the new website? if you click at this link to read it in your forum message box that link dont work anymore because it was from the old forum.

so no problems with that. you cant login anymore at this old message from your email. only at the new once here at the new page.

save this link in your internet explorer http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/cmps_index.php or that one http://noobs-r-us.co.uk and all is fine. top of the right site you can see a menü called "notifications". there you can find the new messages if you get some.

lol, lakaleo u noob

Don't worry medic. He makes a good replacement.

Besides.. been too busy to spam or play lately.. someone has to do it. :p

Stop spamming the forums mini, you're robbing geno's job : D

I could do his job no probs....

Aliens

Xenomorph

Sulaco

Well that's great, that's just fuckin' great, man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man...

etc etc etc

:)

See medic? He even likes to talk dirty to overworked alien cocks.

Can we keep him? O_O

A Mini is not just for Christmass you know ! .....And never, ever feed one after midnight -.-

i think that these gentlemen red head "kalaelo and samoz83" have much more important things to do .....and as meeting starts at making people laugh ,
i know the problem or just ,,---->before on the odl forum ,when i was a text in the forum , when someone keeping right after me ,i received on my inbox the message to tell me that someone had answered ,..........in short...
of you responded to my question ...........why have not i received a message on my inbox ?(to tell me that you have responded to my question),(as on the old forum)........

i think that these gentlemen red head "kalaelo and samoz83" have much more important things to do .....and as meeting starts at making people laugh ,
i know the problem or just ,,---->before on the odl forum ,when i was a text in the forum , when someone keeping right after me ,i received on my inbox the message to tell me that someone had answered ,..........in short...
of you responded to my question ...........why have not i received a message on my inbox ?(to tell me that you have responded to my question),(as on the old forum)........

aahhhhh. ok, now i know what you mean. i will look into your account and set it up again.

Good idea for everyone to look at that link as there are a lot of new options in settings etc compared to the old site :)

thank you sir red head "kalaelo",sorry for the inconvenience, i disconnected and tomorrow another day .now i'm on the field battle

veiled ...is good....
Sev after testing ,i finally find the right adjustment for quick link, ,,,,,,,,a big thank you lakaelo,

Users who are viewing this thread