Less offensive name.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EmoNaziWolf

12 Oct 2013
Okay so I created a few more accounts with less offensive names like EmoRazorWolf and/or EmoScream and I'm still banned?

I thought on the previous thread it was that if I created another name I would be unbanned? I would have replied with an "okay I'll do that" but I couldn't reply to it because it was closed. So that's why I'm making this one.

I read the server rules and I wouldn't have joined with my previous name if it said somewhere on there about leaving out politically controversial names.

And sorry it took days to make this thread but I've had a lot of homework and stuff.

I was going to post before on your previous thread but sadly it was already closed, so im going to post now what i think about all this name issue......my opinion is....something is really wrong with you! What kind of person chooses a name with nazi word on it and when confronted with it says; "You banned me over a name? Wow... Didn't even say get off, just ban.
I'm not a Nazi I just thought it sounded cool"
Sounded cool??????????? Really??????? Either you are very young to understand the true meaning of that word or you just plain...........!, well im not going to type the word, i think you will get the picture. I do not know whether or not you will have your ban lifted, but if you do, i, personally will be watching you whenever i see you online on NOOB server.

Sorry people got offended. I see the word Nazi everywhere on the internet. Grammar Nazi, Nazi Zombies, Nazi jokes, etc. Since other people have offensive names I didn't think people would care so much, to me it was just a name. Not saying that's an excuse btw, I'm just explaining how I viewed it from my perspective. I've played on noobs-r-us for awhile now and no one gave me any problems for it. So someone could have just told me. So again sorry people got offended. So I said sorry and I promise not to use that account on your server. I'm not sure what else I can do or say???

well im not going to type the word, i think you will get the picture. I do not know whether or not you will have your ban lifted, but if you do, i, personally will be watching you whenever i see you online on NOOB server.

The guy has been punished for using a name you guys dont like ! but watching him while hes in game would be unfair hes changed his name so let him now play !

I would say the use of a word like nazi has to be put in context (obviously) as it can be used in everything from academic papers to anti-Semitic use.

Ah Sorry about the delay... After I closed the thread I attempted to make the ban on you name only, however it would not accept it and kept you CD-key in, therefore the other names wouldn't let you in either. I kind of forgot to ask the coco's with a bit more experience on the BF2 console to change/remove it so I apologize for that.

Ah Sorry about the delay... After I closed the thread I attempted to make the ban on you name only, however it would not accept it and kept you CD-key in, therefore the other names wouldn't let you in either. I kind of forgot to ask the coco's with a bit more experience on the BF2 console to change/remove it so I apologize for that.

we need a new smilie with "i´m sure its loeft´s fault" :joker:

OK clogg boy bf2cc is more of pain in the arse if you wanted to ban his name then he would have to buy another copy bf2 so I would say just done use the name :)

I was going to post before on your previous thread but sadly it was already closed, so im going to post now what i think about all this name issue......my opinion is....something is really wrong with you! What kind of person chooses a name with nazi word on it and when confronted with it says; "You banned me over a name? Wow... Didn't even say get off, just ban.
I'm not a Nazi I just thought it sounded cool"
Sounded cool??????????? Really??????? Either you are very young to understand the true meaning of that word or you just plain...........!, well im not going to type the word, i think you will get the picture. I do not know whether or not you will have your ban lifted, but if you do, i, personally will be watching you whenever i see you online on NOOB server.

chill mr. daffs. ignorance is blizz, i genuenly believe this kid dont know what the nazis where about (blame it on the school system)

here wolf in case you havent learned about this in your class this will be an enlightenment for you

it is as a wise man once said

those who forget the past is doomed to repeat it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi

and god forbid we should ever forget this bleak point in history...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread