Kicked Without Reason or Notice

• Thread starter Donbass is Russia
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donbass is Russia

Donbass is Russia

Banned
28 Nov 2022
This is Battlefield 4

Why??

Tried to join again numerous times, kicked instantly every single time.

Warning? No. Any breach of the listed rules? No. Nothing.

And who kicked me? No information given. No opportunity to explain myself.

Honestly this server is for losers and run by losers with tempermant issues.

I presume because I'm sporting a Z symbol in game. Which is my right to utilize badges and emblems however I like.

No harm in it.

I didn't post politics on chat. Just minding my own business.

Not a racist or nazi symbol, quite the opposite.

I guess propaganda is strong in the UK, hence the indoctrinated admins.

Little toleration for any viewpoint deviating from the mainstream.

The nation which prides itself on Magna Carta, whose subjects issue server rules
only for themselves to ignore and supersede, and strike users without due process

Very typical of a monarchy masquerading as a democracy

Even in a game.

Shame on you.

Username is xdradrar

The admin responsible for the ban (@kejcpi) will handle this.

Just to clarify: We are a diverse group of people from all over the world. Germany, France, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic and plenty of other countries. Not solely from the UK.

Reactions: Huilo_Ren_666
The reason is that, as you state, you are using the Z tag which may be triggering an automatic ban and you are also using the Z symbol in your emblem. Both of these infringe the server rules resulting in limiting your ability to play on the server.

The server is not UK based and the server location has nothing to do with that anyway.

Yes, you have the right to use the Z symbol but doing so will inhibit you playing on the NRU server.

This is Battlefield 4

Why??

Tried to join again numerous times, kicked instantly every single time.

Warning? No. Any breach of the listed rules? No. Nothing.

And who kicked me? No information given. No opportunity to explain myself.

Honestly this server is for losers and run by losers with tempermant issues.

I presume because I'm sporting a Z symbol in game. Which is my right to utilize badges and emblems however I like.

No harm in it.

I didn't post politics on chat. Just minding my own business.

Not a racist or nazi symbol, quite the opposite.

I guess propaganda is strong in the UK, hence the indoctrinated admins.

Little toleration for any viewpoint deviating from the mainstream.

The nation which prides itself on Magna Carta, whose subjects issue server rules
only for themselves to ignore and supersede, and strike users without due process

Very typical of a monarchy masquerading as a democracy

Even in a game.

Shame on you.

Username is xdradrar

Hello,
We have rule (and also notification, which is showing on chat often about Z and AZOV emblems that are forbidden on our server).
I tbanned you for 7 days, after this you can easly join and play on our server (of course if you switch ur Tag&Emblem).
There's no propaganda here dude.

Reactions: General_Misery
It has to be a manual ban, because I played in the server for a couple of minutes before being banned. Had it been automatic, I would've been banned the moment I joined the server. With regard to the server rules,

''
Don't be a dick
No shooting from/into Base/red zone.
No racism, homophobia or abuse is tolerated
No onanism in tanks
All weapons can be used against an enemy
English only in the ingame mainchat
Racist/Nazi symbols/emblems are not acceptable - you will be banned!
Don't tell players to GET OUT of vehicles. First come, first served
If you want someone checked say their name otherwise we don't know who to look at. If you don't you will be muted.
''

Do clarify which of the above rules my tag and emblem breaches. And if any of it does not qualify, you must update the rule listing. I had been banned at a time when my action wasn't defined clearly in the server rules, therefore banned w/o any breach of the rules at the time of its occurance.

Hello,
We have rule (and also notification, which is showing on chat often about Z and AZOV emblems that are forbidden on our server).
I tbanned you for 7 days, after this you can easly join and play on our server (of course if you switch ur Tag&Emblem).
There's no propaganda here dude.
View attachment 20957
In game chat is not a good way to communicate rules. The website must be updated. Also respect for Azov also being banned for the sake of neutrality (I assumed this to be a pro ukraine server). Is the black and red right sector flag also forbidden? What about the Kraken regiment.

Yes it was manual ban, which was made by myself.
Man are you serious? Your nickname on forum is literally Donbas is Russia, your emblem and tag is supporting invasion on Ukraine and you are still shocked and upset about getting ban?
It was arbitrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread