Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ROMMELZ

ROMMELZ

NRU Member
17 Nov 2012
bedford, uk
a while back a buddy of mine and his family was struggling a bit and his wife needed to get a 2nd job
so i helped him out looking after the kids along with mine as you do. we always sort out each other if we can him saying he will give me a few £ when he can.
now time went by and things got got better. until last week when she asked me if i could look after the kids for a few days as there is something urgent she needed to do and my friend was was working . i had made a few plans but hey nothing important. so his wife came around and gave me the info on what where etc and explained she needed to travel back home to sort something out. then asked me a strange question. remember last time we said we would pay you why didnt you ask for the money?.
(A) hey hes my mate it wasnt about money

(my friends wife) hmm thought so your a good friend you know would you help me again in august ?
(me) yeh ok how can i help??
(my friends wife) can you go here for a week with dean im PAYING! for you and thank you for helping us!

http://www.ebro-catfishing.com/index.html

moral of the story is one good deed could change your life:)

That's awesome mate it's always nice to see things work pt like this for good people such as yourself.have a great time and take some pics

Everything in life comes back to you eventually, one way or another. Thats what I think at least. I don't believe in coincidences, I believe in probabilities. Ans it's more probable that something nice happens to you if you are a righteous, good person. You may call it karma, at least there exists a name for the concept.

But this is far more complex than what you did buddy.

In simple words, you're a damn good example of a true friend. I only know a handful of people I would do this for, and only a handful I could ask for something like that. But for these people I'd give my last penny, and so would they. And whenever we needed each other's help, be it moneywise or workwise, or even just to listen to what's the trouble about, we would do what was asked for, no matter how intricate, plus a little more. And it comes back every time. Every single time.

Long story short, I like that. And you deserve the fishing :) Have fun ;)

a while back a buddy of mine and his family was struggling a bit and his wife needed to get a 2nd job
so i helped him out looking after the kids along with mine as you do. we always sort out each other if we can him saying he will give me a few £ when he can.
now time went by and things got got better. until last week when she asked me if i could look after the kids for a few days as there is something urgent she needed to do and my friend was was working . i had made a few plans but hey nothing important. so his wife came around and gave me the info on what where etc and explained she needed to travel back home to sort something out. then asked me a strange question. remember last time we said we would pay you why didnt you ask for the money?.
(A) hey hes my mate it wasnt about money

(my friends wife) hmm thought so your a good friend you know would you help me again in august ?
(me) yeh ok how can i help??
(my friends wife) can you go here for a week with dean im PAYING! for you and thank you for helping us!

http://www.ebro-catfishing.com/index.html

moral of the story is one good deed could change your life:)

no news on that front mr. rommel :) i know that :)

good for you m8, if only more people had such an attitude the world would be a better place

good for you m8, if only more people had such an attitude the world would be a better place
yep , totally agree . hey and imagine how great bf would be too ..lol ;)

light and love

I wish that for everybody

then we all would T-Bag with velvet round the plums :D

yep , totally agree . hey and imagine how great bf would be too ..lol ;)
it would prolly go a bit like this XD

A: By all means, you go first.

B: Nonono by all means you go first!

A: Very well shall i go first ?

B: yes you shall

A: nonono, by all means. you first.

NAKED Motheted [Hand Grenade] Gent A

NAKED Motheted [Hand Grenade] Gent B

Mothie: Yeah since you fannys cant find out who to go first ill tbag both of ya for you

A+B: Very wel you shall go first then

Mothie: Ow yahh Uhh Yeahhh

=NRU= LT.SPUNKMEYER [Teamkills] NAKED Motheted

Spunky: Oww yeah yeah ow yeahh!!! get some stallion XD

=NRU= Fortuna_Magica [SRAW] =NRU= LT.SPUNKMEYER

Tha Fortuna!!: Owww yaaaaa Two british fannys at one time ow yaahhhhh!!! XD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread