Just playing with music and video and settings and stuff. Nothing really exciting!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Just testing some video editing settings and how they upload. I thing the answer is that the music is OK but the video is ropey in quality. Music (I think it can be called that - just) was created in Logic Pro. Just wish I had a hint of real musical talent - practice is futile with my lack of a musical ear!

[video=youtube;91J-RzDpC34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91J-RzDpC34[/video]

Re: Just playing with music and video and settings and stuff. Nothing really exciting

Not bad at all Mr Wilson

Maybe something more up beat would be nice pop or a good modern dance floor number
Go on give it a go me old cocker spaniel :p

Re: Just playing with music and video and settings and stuff. Nothing really exciting

Far better than some of the "music" they play on some radio stations - get a weird hairdo, a wacky artist name and produce a cheesy video with you in it and you're a star m8 :D

boooooobies

Excellent song for this video :D

[video=youtube;amfAiZFe-fs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amfAiZFe-fs[/video]

Thanks for the remarkably nice comments. Always liked playing around with sequencers and the like but really do wish I had an iota of music ability. Need to spend more time "practicing" and less BF4. Used to have a drum kit but could never keep time and would always gradually get faster and faster until.... That reminds me of something else.....

A friend of mine was academically not that good, not stupid but just not good at school. However, he could just play nearly any instrument. Need a piece of furniture, he was able to just build it without plans. He was naturally gifted when it came to using his hands and creating something. I think I must be his negative except I wasn't that good at school either.

I love music and listening to it but put a keyboard in front of me and your ears will bleed. Put a microphone in front of me and your ears won't bleed but you will reach for razor blades to put yourself and/or me out out of your misery!

lol its really relaxing with that music and you walking over that lovely island ;)

thanks for sharing ;)

Seems our friend Loeft has made some fine music good enough for a whole record - holy crap! :D

Attachments

• Diarree.jpg
    Diarree.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 20

pretty music Wilson ,niiice , :) :) :)

I will try and do something a bit less laid back next.

You are truly talented Glen, keep them coming! :)

It is amazing what you can do with software, loops and samples.

Hey, that could be the theme music for a future BF expansion e.g. "Afghan assault" :)

Users who are viewing this thread