Just playing with music and video and settings and stuff. Nothing really exciting!

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Just testing some video editing settings and how they upload. I thing the answer is that the music is OK but the video is ropey in quality. Music (I think it can be called that - just) was created in Logic Pro. Just wish I had a hint of real musical talent - practice is futile with my lack of a musical ear!

[video=youtube;91J-RzDpC34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91J-RzDpC34[/video]

AndyS40

NRU Member
22 Aug 2012
Staffordshire (UK)
www.flickr.com
Re: Just playing with music and video and settings and stuff. Nothing really exciting

Not bad at all Mr Wilson

Maybe something more up beat would be nice pop or a good modern dance floor number
Go on give it a go me old cocker spaniel :p

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
Re: Just playing with music and video and settings and stuff. Nothing really exciting

Far better than some of the "music" they play on some radio stations - get a weird hairdo, a wacky artist name and produce a cheesy video with you in it and you're a star m8 :D

AndyS40

NRU Member
22 Aug 2012
Staffordshire (UK)
www.flickr.com

Excellent song for this video :D

[video=youtube;amfAiZFe-fs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amfAiZFe-fs[/video]

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom

Thanks for the remarkably nice comments. Always liked playing around with sequencers and the like but really do wish I had an iota of music ability. Need to spend more time "practicing" and less BF4. Used to have a drum kit but could never keep time and would always gradually get faster and faster until.... That reminds me of something else.....

A friend of mine was academically not that good, not stupid but just not good at school. However, he could just play nearly any instrument. Need a piece of furniture, he was able to just build it without plans. He was naturally gifted when it came to using his hands and creating something. I think I must be his negative except I wasn't that good at school either.

I love music and listening to it but put a keyboard in front of me and your ears will bleed. Put a microphone in front of me and your ears won't bleed but you will reach for razor blades to put yourself and/or me out out of your misery!

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln

lol its really relaxing with that music and you walking over that lovely island ;)

thanks for sharing ;)

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden

Hey, that could be the theme music for a future BF expansion e.g. "Afghan assault" :)