Joining the NRU :3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
MariuszF1

MariuszF1

17 Mar 2023
Hello, I want to introduce myself a little bit more:
My name is Mariusz
I'm from Poland
I'm 16 years old (hopefully our friendship will be stronger than age rule :3)
My ID's from game services;
Steam: MariuszF1_YT
Epic Games: Nijisanji EN Fan
Origin/EA: MariuszF1
So far, my "job" on NRU was bounty hunting people that I was asked for. So far, log is 100% successful. The complete log:
Hellrider; 5 times on Igni_Assassin, all completed,
Blugi; 1 time on Igni_Assassin, completed,
Kejcpii; 1 time on Igni_Assassin, completed,
Dabauzz; 1 time on TRS_Mortem, completed.
I'm always ready to accept any bounty from you, with my rules specially protecting NRU members (common players can't select NRU members for bounty, while bounties from NRU are automatically accepted)
I'm playing on the server for 3 months now, and so far I didn't cause any trouble. Hopefully you'll give me a chance to show what potential I have. See you on the battlefield, friends!

Wasn't it you who just told me that I am missing on the knifing board? :D

But nonetheless, welcome and good luck!
Don't worry about it. If I'll need to, I'll tryhard. But I'm doing it more for fun, if it's not bounty. So like I said, don't worry about it :D

Hi Mariusz

We have had a chat about making an exception to the 18 years rule but it was felt that we should stick to the rules. Please don't take this personally, it is not. Continue playing on the server and joining in on here and I will send an NRUF invite and when the fateful 18th birthday arrives remind us and we can get the vote done. 😁

Cheers

Glen

Hi Mariusz

We have had a chat about making an exception to the 18 years rule but it was felt that we should stick to the rules. Please don't take this personally, it is not. Continue playing on the server and joining in on here and I will send an NRUF invite and when the fateful 18th birthday arrives remind us and we can get the vote done. 😁

Cheers

Glen
Thanks for replying. I fully understand your decision and honestly, I'm not surprised you went in this direction. I'll join NRUF for the time being. Thanks for considering my appeal :D

Users who are viewing this thread