Joining NRU

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
SoulsEater

SoulsEater

NRU Member
8 Jun 2020
France - Rennes
Hi,

I'm Hugo, 23 yo, I live in Rennes, France and after playing almost 300 hours on the server and feeling comfortable with the people on it I apply to become an NRU member.
Although I remain a discreet person in the chat but I don't like playing a role, I prefer to stay as I am.
If you want to know a little more about me: I am a technician in robotics and automation (basically programming and installing machines for mass production in industry).

My id :
origin : SoulsEater355
xbox : SoulsEater35
steam : thebestgogo

Yes my first gamer-ID was thebestgogo. (but i don't want to talk about this)

To conclude, I would like to join NRU because for me it's a family with caring people without fuss.

Thank you for your attention.

Enfin! J'ai gagné nah! :LOL:

took long enough at last GIF

Ahhh! You could not resist anymore! Glad to read this from you and good luck (you will really need it) ;)

"thebestgogo" ....you are a little nasty?? :D :D

nice to see you application hugo. :) checks are done and the only issue i found out was....you are frensh lol

however, one more or less cock on board will not being to sink the ship so i will start the vote to the trial membership today. you will see the result in 3 days. :D
Hihihi thx !
POV : Me waiting for the result (yes it's my cat)

20210115 193137 2

Hello and welcome, Hugo, being an introvert myself and keen to keep a low profile, I know perfectly well what you mean.
Don't worry, there's a place for everyone in this clan - for extroverts, introverts and all character traits in-between. :)

Thats a gorgeous cat, but I cant stop thinking the tail was transplanted from another cat :unsure:😂

Reactions: SoulsEater

Users who are viewing this thread