Joghurtschubsen for NRU

• Thread starter Joghurtschubser
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
J

Joghurtschubser

Did I hear yoghurt?
NRU Member
18 Apr 2021
Hey guys, with yoghurt in the backpack!

I hand over my sacred, well-guarded and rarely opened cup of yoghurt to the community to submit my membership application.

In RL my name is Philipp or Phil, I'm 25 years old (no I'm not mouldy yet) and I'm from Dresden, Germany.

In my free time I ride my bike, play active tournament paintball or volleyball a few times a week. I also work as a maintenance technician in the semiconductor industry.

I have noted that I should not actually be a member of any other clan, but would like to plead for mercy as the "Legio" in Battlefield is inactive. If it is still an issue, I would retract my request.

Gamer ID's

Battlefield/Origin/UPlay: - Joghurtschubser
STEAM: Phil van Joghurt

See you on the battlefield ;)

What a welcome surprise :)
Good luck with the application!

I have noted that I should not actually be a member of any other clan, but would like to plead for mercy as the "Legio" in Battlefield is inactive. If it is still an issue, I would retract my request.
hi phil and thanks for the application. as the legio is not active anymore, i cant see any problem why you should not join NRU.

checks are done and vote is started. you will see the result in 3 days. (y)

Reactions: Joghurtschubser
Welcome mate, can't wait to get tbagged by you and your AEK, good luck with application!:)

Welcome Phil van Joghurt. Always fun to play with or against you. Pleasure on my side! Good luck with the vote and see ya on the battlefield! :)

Reactions: Joghurtschubser
so now in the right thread xD im glad that u wanna join us ^^ and im realy suprised that u do that ^^ ur a good teammate and its always fun to play wit you, against u i hate it ur way to op xD

steckst den finger in den po und dresden ... sry xD

Users who are viewing this thread