ITER France

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CapHunterx

CapHunterx

where's my AEK?
NRU Member
22 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Today I got the opportunity from my college to visit ITER next year since it's related to my study.

ITER is basically a human made sun. Today we use a lot of nuclear fission to produce energy (splitting atoms for energy) ITER is gonna push 2 atom together and produce energy. Humans have been trying to make it work sinc ethe 1950 but failed since it's required enormous work to we'll make a sun.

Fussion can be done in in small labs like we have on school. But trying to make it self substanebly meaning putting less energy in and getting more out is hard. But it's amazing if it will work since it doesn't produce any by products except for helium in which we have pretty short supply

35 countries have put millions into building probably words biggest sciences project I'm I'm so hyped to so see it so maybe you guys maybe like seeing this aswel

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

🤔 Isn't that what happened at Star Labs and that created The Flash and all those other metahumans plus the beginning of countless movies?

That sounds fascinating and hope you enjoy your visit. Just don't press the button that says "don't press". 😀

Yep it one of those hulk making machines. But the yeh if this is viable way to make energy we have clean no emission energy. The power we get from this is so much more than anything we everbuild so we can start mass producing hydrogen by water electrolysis so we can convert everything that now uses gas.

Alfho is still really early

Today I got the opportunity from my college to visit ITER next year since it's related to my study.

ITER is basically a human made sun. Today we use a lot of nuclear fission to produce energy (splitting atoms for energy) ITER is gonna push 2 atom together and produce energy. Humans have been trying to make it work sinc ethe 1950 but failed since it's required enormous work to we'll make a sun.

Fussion can be done in in small labs like we have on school. But trying to make it self substanebly meaning putting less energy in and getting more out is hard. But it's amazing if it will work since it doesn't produce any by products except for helium in which we have pretty short supply

35 countries have put millions into building probably words biggest sciences project I'm I'm so hyped to so see it so maybe you guys maybe like seeing this aswel

wow thats really cool, great opportunity :)

thats a video from one of my favorite youtube channels about fusion

Reactions: General_Misery
Looks like a really nice place (engineer hart is crying as we didn't get such nice excursions :( ) but please tell me there will also be a big red button

Cool thing!!!

I saw that ITER is located near Marseille (south of France), so I don't know if you've already drunk Pastis or Ricard because they're very popular down there... Also because they're my ALL TIME favourite alcoholic beverage... Pastis (or Ricard, it's the same) is an anise-flavoured spirit
and is regularly drunk by people from south of France. Also, in bars and pubs it's very cheap (like 2€ to 2.5€ per glass) so it gets you drunk efficiently without poking a hole in your wallet.
I don't know if you'll have a little time for yourselves, but if you do, you should take a sip of this tasty beverage and even get a bottle for yourself! Cheers lol

Users who are viewing this thread