ipad issues with the website

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Sometimes it will work ok but other times it will take an age to load and the formatting will be rubbish. I have tried defaulting settings for Safari on iPad, clearing cache etc. Just wondering if there is something else I can try? Happens at home, at my mums and if using a hot spot so doesn't seem to be connection related. Pics shows the sort of formatting issues.

363921CE 0895 4609 B35B D2E0FEA0222A 214A0E06 2890 4269 91E7 A9705FCB25BD E006B407 F748 495C 9925 985BE325C784

Yeah, blaming Sam is a good point to start at.

Blame Apple, there's a few server side caches i will try to clear. I expect it's to do with CPU load on the vm itself sigh

Last edited:
Don't worry about it, was just wondering. I will see if there is anything that has changed. Cheers.

I've seen it happen once or twice to me, but not recently. Is it frequent?

I have an old iPad Air and a not so old iPad Pro and haven’t had any issues, not once. @glenwilson, which iPad and iOS version do you have?

This looks exactly like it did for me the other day when forum host were barfing. I'm almost certain it's not an iPad specific issue, considering I had the same thing on my Windows PC and Android Tablet during that time as well.

iPad Air 3 iOS15.? Just noticed 15.4 is available so will do that now and see if that makes a difference.

Yeah it's probably when the server is slow, but weird you've seen it recently 'cos I haven't had it happen since the chatlog caused the database to eat up all the cpu on the server....

Users who are viewing this thread