Introducing: TheJmJ

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
TheJmJ

TheJmJ

22 Feb 2013
Finland
Hi there!

I'm TheJmJ, and you can call me as Jimmy, JmJ or something what you can make out of my name.
I'm 14-years old maggot from Finland, who has played actively on PC for around 6 years now. Of course I've played some PS2 or XBOX games, but I haven't played them so much than PC games.

I like to play on computer, and I like using GIMP and Photoshop.

I've played almost any type of games, from FPS to Strategy games. But my favorite games so far are
• Spec Ops: The Line
• Call of Duty series (probably 4)
• Counter-Strike series
• Battlefield 2 (IGN="GamerTheJmJ". Couldn't get TheJmJ because it was already in use ;___;)
And don't get me wrong from the Call of Duty series. I like it because of the gameplay, but I hate their gaming community.

I found =NRU= from a Battlefield 2 server. I noticed, that you had a teamspeak server, so I decided to try to join. I had to hunt the IP-address for few hours, because I noticed the notice always a little bit too late :D

Oh, and hi to everyone :3

hi m8 im sweney i usually play BF3 but im glad u found our servers and took the time to drop by our forum.If u ever have any problems with rule breakers in our server u can come in and let us know which players are breaking the rules and we will take care of them. again enjoy our server and forums

hi jimmy , have seen you out there recently , hope you enjoy the bf2 sever and the nice people(most of them :) ) who play there . welcome from rich.

btw lots of finns here genozide , heik, crn and maybe some more .

hi jimmy , have seen you out there recently , hope you enjoy the bf2 sever and the nice people(most of them :) ) who play there . welcome from rich.

btw lots of finns here genozide , heik, crn and maybe some more .
I've noticed already :3

Hi Jimmy I´m Teofild from Sweden, one of the old farts here lol welcome, enjoy our server S:)

Hi Jimmy. Nice to know more about you.

I'm curious, what did you specifically like about specops the line to make it a favourite?

EDIT :

came to think of it.. my son is 15 :p

and my "introduction"

- Name
genozide a.k.a. bugga
(hardcore aliens fan)
ppl usually call me geno online

- Nationality
Unknown (Origin LV-426)
(hint: look at the left side of this message box).

- What games you play
All and any alien games (big surprise). But mostly horror/war/scifi fps, some rts, some racing games and the occasional rpg among other things.

- How long have you played PC games?
Too long. Can't you tell? lol. On PC since the IBM A.R.C. with black/green screen and a fascinating 20MB hdd that would be like a 20 TB harddrive nowadays.
This was the mid or late 80s.

- How do you find us?
The smell.. LMAO.
Seriously.. played a lot of bc2 in the summer of -11 and was mostly on nru server. Sometimes on webhallen server and a couple others.
Found out that NRU were also crazy so i applied to join later on when i really needed more activity in the gaming department with an active community.
Now it feels like a great big family.

Last edited:
Shortened it a bit. I'm Finnish
Well, you made your introduce to my introduce, so someone is going to do his introduce in your introduce and in my introduce.... yeah...
Anyway, why I chose Spec Ops The Line as one of my favorite games? Well, the singleplayer and gameplay was awesome from my opinion. That's the main reason. Thought multiplayer is not that good...

Sorry for that. thought it would be bad to make an own thread as clanmember so i did what we do best and spam off-topic. lol. :D

Specops sounds interesting. might give it a try some day.

Hi Jim! Welcome to =NRU= I've noticed you are our regular KILLER on No Fly server (also on TS) :) Didn't realize that you're only 14 years old i thought you are older. :D

I'm Arthur, from Israel, you can call me Art if you want to. I'm also one of the old farts here, 30 years old, and still gaming - lol

I play both BF2 and BF3 - mostly BF2 cos i like it more (and my BF2 K/D higher than BF3's)

Enjoy our forum and game servers - See you on the field

Art ;)

Didn't realize that you're only 14 years old i thought you are older. :D
That's what I've heard plenty of times! :D And I like BF2 because of the gaming community. People in new generation games usually are "immature", right? ;)

Hi JmJ, nice to se ya here, good player on our BF2 server, always welcome. :)
Also didnt thought youre 14 years ;-)
greets SEK-Leader

That's what I've heard plenty of times! :D And I like BF2 because of the gaming community. People in new generation games usually are "immature", right? ;)

no, they usually young :D and it's not about maturity it's about fun and ppl of this exact community ;)

Re : Introducing: TheJmJ

hello thejmj ,i wish you well come on the server and forum ,yesterday i had the pleasure to meet you on the server and i died three times following (chiiit),
see you soon on the battlefield ,nao07........

there's is even a picture of him on Teamspeak !!
Come and c it !!

(subliminal message here : come more often on Teamspeak, especially admins)

Re : Introducing: TheJmJ

I heeeeeeard yourrrrr meeeeeessage subliminal Mr. SSSSSSSSSScatha .................lol

Users who are viewing this thread