Info About Kru3mm3lk3ks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Wardriver

Wardriver

NRU Member
24 Aug 2012
97618 Hohenroth
My son (10 years old) is now also playing Bf4 on the server, if there are problems, please contact me or Sascha, because he does not understand English and partly does not always know what exactly is meant.

His name is Kru3mm3lk3ks in the game and real Jean

Please have some indulgence

Translated with Google

Reactions: ulthart and lakaelo
I noticed he was using nru as tags, can we invite him into NRUF? Thanks for letting us know -we can keep an eye on him and make sure he is ok and not bullied or anything. Certainly not seen anything of concern.

Ich habe bemerkt, dass er nru als Tags benutzt hat, können wir ihn in NRUF einladen? Danke, dass wir uns wissen lassen - wir können ihn im Auge behalten und dafür sorgen, dass er in Ordnung ist und nicht gemobbt hat. Sicherlich nichts von Besorgnis gesehen

Lady was kind enough to mention that my comment / translation may imply that Jean was a bully. I just want to emphasise that I meant that we can make sure he doesn't get bullied.

As Glen already mentioned, there was something quite misleading in one sentence:

"... wir können ihn im Auge behalten und dafür sorgen, dass er in Ordnung ist und nicht gemobbt hat."

It was important for Glen to stress the fact that Jean is taken care of and not being bullied by others:
... wir können ihn im Auge behalten und dafür sorgen, dass es ihm gut geht und er nicht gemobbt WIRD.

I pointed it out to Glen so that nobody could misinterpret his good intentions, his kindness and his care for Wardriver’s son. (y)

Whilst translation apps/functions are useful we do need to remember that they are not perfect and subtle (or not so subtle) errors or meanings can be introduced. I usually try and put my original and the translated versions in a post. If anyone is using something like Google translate it is worth adding a note to say that is what has been used just in case the meaning gets changed.

Lady did message me to let be know of the error and I was grateful for that. I may not have known about the error otherwise and would have been upset if my reply had caused any upset or offence.

Reactions: Lady_Musketeer_GER

Users who are viewing this thread