in need of a new keyboard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Eveto-Veader

Eveto-Veader

Forklift certified cock
NRU Member
26 Aug 2021
Netherlands
hi there,

my keyboard ( a corsair k series ) is getting old and malfunctions seem to pop up every now and than. so i want a new one!

im looking for something as robust as my current one is but maybe a bit quieter since i'll be moving in with my girlfriend soon and she hates the noise of this one.

while im at it i might aswell get a quieter mouse aswell , my current one is crap anyways....

any tips?

much love,
Eveto

Cant really say adwise for the keyboard. Mine feels metallic and gives lots of noice xD

Lately i upgraded my mouse to razer viper ultimate. Its light, wireless and well build. Cant really say if the clicking sound is lower than "normal". Sounds for me like a normal mouse click. Maybe there are quieter mouses but i still recommend this one ^^

Option 1

Amazon product ASIN B01LXXRQ5U
Option 2

Option 3 (the only non-joke response)
Buy a cheap one

I used to buy decent keyboards but recently have just got really cheap ones and have not noticed any real difference in use and they tend to be quite quiet. They have lasted about the same length of time as expensive ones (excluding the bottle of glue incident).

Cherry MX Browns. Get o-rings (google), for noise reduction. Had mine since 2015, and only replaced it because I got a new keyboard as a present. Works without issues to this day.
That is the one most solid keyboard I could ever recommend, not to mention it's just delicious to type on.
It's quality over functionality. No fancy RGB (Though I do believe you can get one with RGB), no 100 macro keys, etc. But, as the saying goes, it's german quality and built to last.
But get the o-rings, they will reduce the noise considerably!

As for mice, a "quiet" mouse is hard to get. Clicking makes clicking noises. But, in high-end performance section, the Logitech G502 HERO is probably your best option.

Cheap, good and sufficient (and quite quiet), I'm on my 2nd:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As for mouse, I use Razer Deathadder and I'm content - but blame my poor BF performance on both devices :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread