How Many Hours You Have On All Battlefield Games??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
my son nico asked me today how many hours i have on all battlefield themes. honestly i had no clue but i think that is a interesting question so i searched my stats at all games and i was really surprised how many i hours gametime i have.

- 1343h BF2 lakaelo Captain Battlefield2 Stats
- 243h BF bad company 2 lakaelo1 - BFBC2 Stats
- 1160h BF3 lakaelo - BF3 Stats
- 1338h BF4 lakaelo - BF4 Player stats

holy shit, that are 4084h i played a battlefield game. over 170 days. lol

would be nice to see how many hours you have. :D

BF1942: I had very bad connection when i was living in backwoods middle of nowhere so i played single player more. Later i played online maybe couple hundred hours.

BF2: It was year 2011, i was waiting surgery and needed something to kill time. I found BF2 Complete Collection and bought it becouse i liked original BF i played earlier. Then i found NRU server and rest of the story you know. I played BF2 something like 1500 hours.

BF3: I started it quite late becouse i needed buy new computer and save money for it. I played something like 400 hours BF3 and then moved to BF4.

BF4: Over 2300 hours played. I mastered all assault rifles, carbines, PDW:s, LMG:s and shotguns + half of sidearms. Total of 91 weapons/gadgets over 500 kills. 100 kills with all weapons except Scout Elite and FY-JS and some variations of Mass26/GL/airburst. 10 874 enemy vehicles destroyed. Longest kill streak 39 kills in row. Then i got tenosynovitis to my keyboard hand causing pains. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

BF2 = 2322 hours , 96 days of Laugh,yelling,rant and T_Bag ya Fannys ! Miss that time playing with you guys very amusing and unforgettable time ;)
BF3 = 257 hours , hmmm somethink change on game !!!
BF4 = 35 hours , loose the Spirit of da game ;(

Reactions: Steffos666

Users who are viewing this thread