How many game do you own on steam?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sweney

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
hi guys i was just curious to see how many games u guys own on Steam i am up to 70 ive been a steam member since half life 2 came out. i have to say ive gotten allot of the thru the humble bundles and from amazon

AW: How many game do you own on steam?

I have Skyrim and Call of Duty parts (all at all 4 Games on steam) on steam nothing else there i dont know i hate such programs how Steam, Origin, Windowslive, Ubi launcher or how ever that calls !!!!

Confusing? How can it be confusing lol it has a store and a list of games....

the only thing i steam are beansprouts

Confusing? How can it be confusing lol it has a store and a list of games....

tried to change the email and the pass. both is somewhere hidden and its a pain in the ass to find it. ;) dont need tis crap and deinstalled it with pleasure on all my pc´s lol fucking steam cunt.

@rich
lmao
steam is great m8. i think the most ive paid for a game on there is like 10 dollars. i know they had the news sims on there this past week for 9.99 but i was too poor to get it

I don't own any Steam games :D It's just when you find one good game (BF2), you don't have to play other games at all!

Last edited:
i have assassins creed and a couple of fifa football managers. but the question is, how many of those steam games do you play at the monent? :)

whats the next thread gonna be about??

how many hairs do we have on our chest?

whats the next thread gonna be about??

how many hairs do we have on our chest?

Ahhhh shit lol, Ive just shaved them off :p

yep...balls too..... errr....I mean .....Wut ? How many steam games have I ?

err... None... I think hecman gifted me Killing floor but I never got round to downloading it

hi guys i was just curious to see how many games u guys own on Steam i am up to 70 ive been a steam member since half life 2 came out. i have to say ive gotten allot of the thru the humble bundles and from amazon

too many XD that about settles it for me :p

Users who are viewing this thread