Hi there, this is me :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
The_Hellr1der

The_Hellr1der

Badmin deluxe
NRU Member
6 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Hello Gents (and ladies of course),

after a few month playing on this amazing server (yes I have also seen my fair share of idiotic servers) I finally found the courage to write a little intro about myself.
Soo here we go.......

My name is Jeroen and for the past 26 years (when writing this) I have been living and running around a nice little country called The Netherlands. For those who know the country, in the best province there named Noord-Brabant ;). During working hours working as an electrical designer and in the evenings and weekends a pc gamer and hobbyist in electronics. Games I play the most: BF4 of course but from time to time also the other BFs, some Assassins Creed, Watch Dogs, Overwatch and Rocket League.
Hoping to see you all in a nice round of BF4 and having some fun together ;)

Greetins,
The_hellr1der

Hey Jeroen,

Nice to read your introduction here! Welcome, and see you on the battlefield mate! ;)

Reactions: The_Hellr1der
..its a bit like a dutch invasion lol
peyton manning yes GIF by Gatorade

Welkom Jeroen!

A warm welcome to you, Jeroen. It is lovely to have you among us. :)

Reactions: The_Hellr1der
But, but I have bought a heap of French cheese the last couple of days!! It is surprising the number of countries that we represented by regular players now. I really miss having the chance to visit Europe and travel generally at the moment. We had thought about doing a longer tour around but ☹️

Users who are viewing this thread