[BF4] Here comes the fluffy boy! OwO

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Squattie

Squattie

Ya want the fluffy balls? OwO
NRU Member
11 Jul 2020
Roanne
Heya Ladies & Gentlemen, it's ya boi Squattie, and today i'll try to apply to join the NRU family :cock:

First, I apologize for my english, I'm a native Baguette so i try my best with it xD

So! Here's some informations 'bout me so you can know me better :3

· Name: Léo (yeah, I'm a boy, sorry if some of you thought i was a girl :ROFLMAO:)

· All gamer-ID’s used for ONLINE games: The main's Squattie, but I also use Squattie_FTW (Fear The Wolf uwu), Helmiko and Taktiiik (my very first one xP)

Lots of NRU members already know me, i've been jumping around and t-bagging them for 348 hours UwU
I'm a optical fiber technician IRL, I work 60 hours / week, and i spend almost all my time on your serv when i'm not working (gotta tame some of you heh :p)
I've discovered your serv at level 20, i haven't left it since, I've found here really nice guys and ladies, who always treated me nicely despite of my differences (yeah, I'm pansexual and furry too TwT).
They have welcomed me with smiles, jokes and hugs -and few aek headshots- , i've fastly joined the NRUF clan, and today, i want to be apart of this wonderful family ^w^
That's all, if you need more informations, feel free to DM me here, on in Discord :D
Sorry for my english again xP
See you on the battlefield, ya COCK !! :cock::shame:

Jokes aside, I don't even feel like that I should decide whether you belong to the clan or not, as it was you and others dominating on the server back then when I first came in and with others it was you creating the atmosphere, the whole thing that brought me here to say Hi etc. For me, you are an inseparable part of the server, no matter the tags. Good luck with the vote as its being said here, but to be honest, there is no question for me my man. :)

• Love
Reactions: Squattie
Jokes aside, I don't even feel like that I should decide whether you belong to the clan or not, as it was you and others dominating on the server back then when I first came in and with others it was you creating the atmosphere, the whole thing that brought me here to say Hi etc. For me, you are an inseparable part of the server, no matter the tags. Good luck with the vote as its being said here, but to be honest, there is no question for me my man. :)
Awhhh this touch me a lot, tysm UwU i'll keep set this atmosphere on the serv :p
Luv ya Berry <3 uwu

Will get the admin stuff done tomorrow when I can get to the PC and run all the NSA, GCHQ and FSS checks. 😁

In the meantime - hello! No need to apologise for your English either.

• Haha
Will get the admin stuff done tomorrow when I can get to the PC and run all the NSA, GCHQ and FSS checks. 😁

In the meantime - hello! No need to apologise for your English either.
Okay, thanks a lot! :D

Hello and welcome, Léo, it's my pleasure to welcome you to our little "family". :)

Hello Leo!

I have seen you alot in the battlefield and recognized the positive vibe you have. i'm very happy to see your aplication and wish you luck in the process. :)

Personally i can already say that i will be on your side on the vote BUT that may change if you keep killing me in the game. ;)

• Haha
Hello Leo!

I have seen you alot in the battlefield and recognized the positive vibe you have. i'm very happy to see your aplication and wish you luck in the process. :)

Personally i can already say that i will be on your side on the vote BUT that may change if you keep killing me in the game. ;)
Heya Blugi :p thanks a lot! And lil tip, i can't kill you if you're in my team UwU :cock:

• Yay
Reactions: blugi21
Heeeeeeeey squattie, finally time to remove that F of your tags, good to find your application after all that time ;).
Good luck with your vote and remember, the amount of kills against other NRU cocks gets deducted from the number of YES votes :tbag:

Thought I would try to get things started on the laptop. So glad passwords sync (not) and that it is just sooo speedy that the Windows update might be finished before Windows 11 is released so will have to do the stuff on the PC.

Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Hey Squattie! Good to see this application :D Good luck with your vote!

UwU

• Love
I know this Cock well and got teabaged by him a lot. Got few revenges too. Love to see You apllie for the mod, will bring peace when ur on the server if u get to NRU :D

Best of luck You UwU-Baguette!

• Love
if u reach the goal u need to make a tatoo on ur butt ^^

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread