Hello!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Riot_co

Riot_co

NRU Member
31 Jul 2021
Croatia
I guess its time to introduce myself in more detail after playing on NRU server exclusively now for some time.

• Name: Matija Bublic
  • Nationality: Croatian
  • What games you play: BF4 (currently), before played Sandstrom insurgency (around 600 hours), Elite Dangerous (LOTS of hours, dont even know how much, have been active in Aisling Duvals community and part of a smal but very specialized small squad that worked in Her interests), ARMA 3 (over 1000 hours), some Squad, Verdun and Tannenberg, a bit of PUBG, way before MFS X around 1000 hours (short local hauls, and some rotary action) and LOMAC A-10 pilot for croatian sim squadron.) and many other titles (I grew up on pc, so you know the story :) ) Love simulation and fp action mostly, And since I had to stop investing myself in Arma 3 (was part of a NAK squad and preforming a duty of a administrator with some other duties until I couldn't go on due to some complications in my life) i was, after a long on line break, started to look a game to play but that would take less of my time. And there I found Bf4.

I am a positive person and some games I stopped playing just because of poor on line communities. Especially now when I'm older and seeking something else in my gaming. Now I play to relax and enjoy myself during my free time, without the need to compete with anyone but myself, so NRUs attitude towards gaming is right up my alley. Once i discovered NRUs server I was hooked- warm atmosphere, warm and positive admins and rules. Also friendly attitude of the whole community just carries the mood during the play most of the time, making it my only server I play on now.

Currently, with around 150 hours in BF4, i consider myself less than average player, still learning all the aspects of the game and doing dumb futt and missing sure hits, but you know, its just a game so I don't stress too much, but I feel that I'm slowly getting better and its really rewarding, especially when that experience is on NRUs server. I feel like i just scratched a surface. My playing style is mostly PTFO with accent on squad play, always looking to assist or help my teammates emerge victorious. Usually that means you will find me jumping around sniper giving ammo or engaging armour or fixing someones tank or chopper, i LOVE flying with good flyers and taking care of fixing it and keeping the bird operational <3. I also like inf AA roles preferring igla, i like noobie stuff but I don't care, its fun exploring all possibilities and experiencing wacky stuff in BF4. For weapons, im in love with my Mk11 and SSR338 <3 <3 <3, Peechenng MG, and VASAL, secondaries HK45C, and M93 and g18 as automatics.

- How long have you played PC games?
All my life

- How do you find us?
I found you while playing BF4 and trying out different servers. Came once, stayed forever :p :D

Personally I studied Croatian language and history, I am former waldorf preschool teacher (around 10 years of exp) and now working as a governess for 2 lovely children educating them till their first grade. One wife, no kids (yet :), two dogs (maltezze and pinch) and one cat (ilttle stray rascal <3 ) ). Living in a small town in a small house with a lovely garden. Hobbies include micro scale miniatures making, camping, kayaking, tabletop wargaming and art. If you have any questions for me, fire away.

1629131595026 me with little ones on a rainy cold day, before covid thingy
Me on NAKs server with my favorite bird <3

See you all in game! GO GO GO!

Hello Matija and welcome! :)
Nice to have you here after seeing you on the server before. ^^

I really really really want that hello kitty skin on my vehicles in BF4! 😍

• Love
Reactions: Riot_co
I guess its time to introduce myself in more detail after playing on NRU server exclusively now for some time.

• Name: Matija Bublic
  • Nationality: Croatian
  • What games you play: BF4 (currently), before played Sandstrom insurgency (around 600 hours), Elite Dangerous (LOTS of hours, dont even know how much, have been active in Aisling Duvals community and part of a smal but very specialized small squad that worked in Her interests), ARMA 3 (over 1000 hours), some Squad, Verdun and Tannenberg, a bit of PUBG, way before MFS X around 1000 hours (short local hauls, and some rotary action) and LOMAC A-10 pilot for croatian sim squadron.) and many other titles (I grew up on pc, so you know the story :) ) Love simulation and fp action mostly, And since I had to stop investing myself in Arma 3 (was part of a NAK squad and preforming a duty of a administrator with some other duties until I couldn't go on due to some complications in my life) i was, after a long on line break, started to look a game to play but that would take less of my time. And there I found Bf4.

I am a positive person and some games I stopped playing just because of poor on line communities. Especially now when I'm older and seeking something else in my gaming. Now I play to relax and enjoy myself during my free time, without the need to compete with anyone but myself, so NRUs attitude towards gaming is right up my alley. Once i discovered NRUs server I was hooked- warm atmosphere, warm and positive admins and rules. Also friendly attitude of the whole community just carries the mood during the play most of the time, making it my only server I play on now.

Currently, with around 150 hours in BF4, i consider myself less than average player, still learning all the aspects of the game and doing dumb futt and missing sure hits, but you know, its just a game so I don't stress too much, but I feel that I'm slowly getting better and its really rewarding, especially when that experience is on NRUs server. I feel like i just scratched a surface. My playing style is mostly PTFO with accent on squad play, always looking to assist or help my teammates emerge victorious. Usually that means you will find me jumping around sniper giving ammo or engaging armour or fixing someones tank or chopper, i LOVE flying with good flyers and taking care of fixing it and keeping the bird operational <3. I also like inf AA roles preferring igla, i like noobie stuff but I don't care, its fun exploring all possibilities and experiencing wacky stuff in BF4. For weapons, im in love with my Mk11 and SSR338 <3 <3 <3, Peechenng MG, and VASAL, secondaries HK45C, and M93 and g18 as automatics.

- How long have you played PC games?
All my life

- How do you find us?
I found you while playing BF4 and trying out different servers. Came once, stayed forever :p :D

Personally I studied Croatian language and history, I am former waldorf preschool teacher (around 10 years of exp) and now working as a governess for 2 lovely children educating them till their first grade. One wife, no kids (yet :), two dogs (maltezze and pinch) and one cat (ilttle stray rascal <3 ) ). Living in a small town in a small house with a lovely garden. Hobbies include micro scale miniatures making, camping, kayaking, tabletop wargaming and art. If you have any questions for me, fire away.

View attachment 13494 me with little ones on a rainy cold day, before covid thingy
View attachment 13495
Me on NAKs server with my favorite bird <3

See you all in game! GO GO GO!
if i EVER see you in that heli camo you're getting a week ban... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Hello RIIIOOOOOOOTTT, nice to see your introduction here and that you found our little forum ;)
Also more then happy to provide you with the good atmosphere eventhough I am still refered to as the badmin. See ya on the battlefield!
PS. as long as BF4 doesnt support the custom skins, you should get the hello kitty emblem, makes it easier for @Ch8nge to know he knifed you again :tbag:

• Love
Reactions: Riot_co

Users who are viewing this thread