[BF4] Hello comrades

• Thread starter friedensreich
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
F

friedensreich

7 Apr 2024
Hello,

my name is friedensreich. Some of you might remember me. It was always fun to play on the server and will maybe in the future.
I liked to play the SRAW a lot and want to share some impressions of recently found old footage with you.
Without you this wouldn`t have been possible ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi Friedensreich,

with every jet kill I was afraid to read my name :D It's impressive how you can steer the SRAW without seeing where it's going. Thanks for sharing, nice to hear from you!

Reactions: friedensreich
Hey Frieden,

It is nice to see you here again after a while. Nice Sraw skills like always. Keep it up (y)

Reactions: friedensreich
aww mate this is so nice to watch one of my favorite squad mates they bring a jet or heli i dont care we got the human sraw xD good times i apprechiate all those nice and funny rounds we played so far. youre the goat. all those pilots were puzzled like wtf xD howwwww xD

aww mate this is so nice to watch one of my favorite squad mates they bring a jet or heli i dont care we got the human sraw xD good times i apprechiate all those nice and funny rounds we played so far. youre the goat. all those pilots were puzzled like wtf xD howwwww xD
Thank you so much for these nice words.
Just went to the kitchen cutting some onions. 😊
It was always fun with you mate.
Sadly the server seems to be dead most of the time.
If you like, i posted another Video in the bf4 Video Forum.
Name is battlefield 4 part 25.
Just take a look. 😉

Reactions: FreakingRage

Users who are viewing this thread