Happy new year 2015

• Thread starter XJaeger.TurboB.X
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Unfortunately there is nobody playing late in the evening.
Yet, I hope to see you soon. :)
We just need 4-5 players who are willing to start the server in the evening. So who can should help even if he is idle!
Btw, how do you like BF4?

Admittedly, I like it very much, mate.
In the beginning, however, I was lost (and almost killed every second lol) but the more you play the better it gets.
I miss the spirit of comradeship like in the old BF2 days though. :)

We just need 4-5 players who are willing to start the server in the evening. So who can should help even if he is idle!

In the beginning, however, I was lost (and almost killed every second lol) but the more you play the better it gets.
Yeah I never found that comradeship in BC2 or in BF3, even if BF2 is old and has old graphics, it has the "spirit" :)

Yeah I never found that comradeship in BC2 or in BF3, even if BF2 is old and has old graphics, it has the "spirit" :)

you found that on our bf4 server. just saying you cock lol

Happy new year cocks and cockettles :)

thats just because you and 4 other members are alone on that server T.bagging each other all the time, thats not the same :joker:

thats just because you and 4 other members are alone on that server T.bagging each other all the time, thats not the same :joker:

its like sex. :D

happy new year to all cocos from Denmark as well :-3 hope yall have started it out safely (except for mr. heikki who got into a fight again xD "thumps up" ) XD

Users who are viewing this thread