Golden Retrievers Puppies !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ArchangeVll

ArchangeVll

NRU Member
23 Apr 2021
Tournai, Belgium
As Kej, Kiko and Blugi suggested, here's some pics of our puppies 😃, they were born after midnight on monday 15th so they're 3 days old (eyes still shut), and a pic of the family : left to right, mother, father and their daughter Trinity (the one who has puppies now) chilling on the grass.
I'll post some new pics once their eyes are open !
Arch 2022   1 Arch 2022   2 Arch 2022   3 Arch 2022   4 Arch 2022   5

Last edited:
As Kej, Kiko and Blugi suggested, here's some pics of our puppies 😃, they were born after midnight on monday 15th so they're 3 days old (eyes still shut), and a pic of the family : left to right, mother, father and their daughter Trinity (the one who has puppies now) chilling on the grass.
I'll post some new pics once their eyes are open !
View attachment 19750View attachment 19745View attachment 19746View attachment 19747View attachment 19749

Can I have one? :D

Too Cute Awww GIF

How many puppies are there? I think i counted 5 different collars ^^

@blugi21 There's 8 of them ! 2 male & 6 female. And sorry @Akhara but they're all reserved at the moment 😅

• Love
Reactions: blugi21
8 is a very nice number for puppies so the mother can handle that well. there where stillbirths also? sadly it is relativ normal to have around 10% will be not born alive. :cry:
Yes 8 is great, we dont have to feed them ourselves and no stillborn this time🥳. It happened in the past, 14 puppies total but 12 alive in the end, and a c-section for the mom (too much puppies), had to feed them all for 2 weeks 🥴 but that was so worth it !

Arch 2019   4

Users who are viewing this thread