GIRL Gamer :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Art_Br83

Art_Br83

15 Mar 2012
Israel
[video=youtube_share;7Ot1ZthmQ60]http://youtu.be/7Ot1ZthmQ60[/video]

HAHA "If she's lucky she can unlock my foregrip" f*cking classic!

lol same here ART you were kidding us all without knowing :D

yeah but the end of the video that is the same what im seing in my " real life "
girl players are freakin good most times :D

but the poor part of it i cannot even expect :D all the times guys think they have to protect female players and try to flirt with em ;) that must be horrible

fuck i clicked on this link thinking we had another girl wanting to join the clan :D

Nope, that's just me, spamming here :D

+1 Steffos, that's just lame. But it's always nice to hear some sexy screams like -"...gimmeAMO!!!" or something like that. Admit it, eh? ;)

Old cocks probably remember mss =NRU= Anna, from BC2 - some of us overFAPED here :D because of her

Best way to win a game. Put a girl gamer in the opposing team and all the hormones break out, no1 paying attention to the game. Except the girl and if she's really good, you're still screwed :p

Hold my barrel!

edit: Caps weren't allowed :(

We must thank Maurader for telling us the firm in Anna's photo was a well known "model" that he wanked to before.lmao

We must thank Maurader for telling us the firm in Anna's photo was a well known "model" that he wanked to before.lmao

and then I gave you a real photo (look it up on the internet if you want you're not gonna find anything, cause I took it with my phone) but whatever... once a distrustful paranoid guy -> always a distrustful paranoid old guy

edit: hmmm why does it say I have 1 post, i should have way more, this is not a new account I'm posting from?!

and then I gave you a real photo (look it up on the internet if you want you're not gonna find anything, cause I took it with my phone) but whatever... once a distrustful paranoid guy -> always a distrustful paranoid old guy

edit: hmmm why does it say I have 1 post, i should have way more, this is not a new account I'm posting from?!

OMG :) Waaat? Are you back in the field? Or just hop in to say hello?

Why hi Art and Lee! Life is treating me good actually, weell sort of, depends on the point of view :) I'm expecting my first child somewhere by the end of October, and he's a boy! I don't have much time for games, playing occasionally some stupid ones, just to kill some time. I miss firing some real weapons, but in this condition I wouldn't go near a firing range :(
btw lucky me, when I went to Africa earlier this year I got to fire an M27, a marvelous weapon! A US marine was kind enough to let me empty a magazine (30 rounds not the bigger one) and it was... orgasmic. Stop drooling Lee ;)
So yeah that's what's new, wish me luck :)

btw I'm not forum lurking or something, I hadn't visited the forums for quite some time and thought I could come by to check out what's being going on with these old pervs. Then I saw this thread and what do you know I saw my name in it too so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread