free trial Bf4 ... it's all over :-(

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
nao07

nao07

NRU Member
19 Sep 2012
france , ardeche
first of all i want to thank Laka for configure the server bf4 so i can pass the test on the NRU server :) .
and also thank you to all the friends i've crossed at stake , i am pleased to have seen you all and have had the good part :) ...

report tests : good news , my computer can run BF4 , but the settings are all at the lowest possible , So the image does not have a good quality ,in the single player campaign i had a bit lagging but very few and not always , in the server there were more people and more of my game was lagging :-( , but i think it can be fixed , bf3 made me the same at the beginning and now it runs very well , i hope BF4 the same will ...

SO in the future i'll buy bf4 , not now but in the future ... :)
and thank you again Laka and without a you give order you can return the server as before with extension ... :) , my free trial is over :-( ...

Have to admit that whist my PC isn't the most upto date from a graphics card point of view it isn't too bad. On a 'normal' 1080 screen it will run ultra settings at a reasonable frame rate. Cranking down the settings does reduce the eye candy but you don't really lose much of the experience. It is probably only on the larger maps where you lose out on the longer distance detail.

A few places seem to have BF4 for around £8.50.

As for the server I'm sure that when you get BF4, even if it was the base game, it is easy enough to have maps that suit you. The best part of the experience is playing with mates rather than having loads of maps to choose from. Hope to see you on the battlefield soon.

To be honest in the heat of the moment in game you never notice the graphics anyway it's only when your messing about or looking around in general.
But hope to see you soon Nao good having you their don't be to long cya soon all being well.

The best graphics dont always give you the best gaming experience. Back about 2007 I bought 2 nvidia 8800 ultra 768mhz cards (the best in their day) at a staggering £350 each to play BF2. I was blown away playing Wake Island with the detail I hadnt seen before, like the US chopper had a blue screen and rivets in the panels. The problem was the chinese uniforms are camouflaged and blended in to the greenery so well that I could not see them until too late (dead). So then had to reduce the graphics to a more manageable setting to make it playable, which in reality defeats the whole object.
The lesson is, best isnt always better.

That's a real pity, Laurent.

I hope to see you as soon as possible to have a good time together again. :)

thank you guys for your advice and recommendation of adjustment for the game , :)
( @psp ) , i really like our reunion on the island and this battle and stab defibrillator , :)
thank you all for having me welcome to my coming BF4 and particularly ( Jaeger that really made me accompany him on the new card for me ) , there was also Teo , Andy ,Kyntteri , Laka and i forgets the name .....
see you soon guys on bf4 ... :)

Last edited:
Have to admit that whist my PC isn't the most upto date from a graphics card point of view it isn't too bad. On a 'normal' 1080 screen it will run ultra settings at a reasonable frame rate. Cranking down the settings does reduce the eye candy but you don't really lose much of the experience. It is probably only on the larger maps where you lose out on the longer distance detail.

A few places seem to have BF4 for around £8.50.

As for the server I'm sure that when you get BF4, even if it was the base game, it is easy enough to have maps that suit you. The best part of the experience is playing with mates rather than having loads of maps to choose from. Hope to see you on the battlefield soon.

ya agree with glen, the best part is to be able to game with all you Fannies Again (even if i DO get banned from our server ½ an hour now and then because of my language XD )

Users who are viewing this thread