Favourite BF2 Maps Vote

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
JoshBF

JoshBF

22 Jul 2013
Hi Mates,

I think it would be a good idea to vote here for favourite BF 2 Maps and possible change the Map order.
It would maybe be enough to include some maps in the map rotation because I have sometimes
the impression that some maps come over and over again and other never.
So my favourite 5 Maps at the moment are:

1. Blue Pearl
2. Wake Island
3. Daquing Oilfields
4. Mashtur City
5. Great Wall (But just because of the EU Weapons)

The most annoying and disliked maps are

1. Golf of Oman (played it to often)
2. Kubra Dam
3. Strike at Karkand (played it far to often, so it bores me)
4. Fushee Pass (big)
5. Dragon Valley (Too big)

What are you most beloved and hated maps?

the only issue i have with map rotation is that it is first sharqhi and directly after it karkand :D
that means first mec has the uncap and then usmc -> the same team has the uncap and the other team only flags 2 times in a row :D
but i think i already discussed that with laka and he said there is no way to change that ;D

and josh you're wrong if i understood you wright! At the moment every map is in rotation i think !

and ffs we will not delete karkand xD

yes, all maps are in rotation.

the only issue i have with map rotation is that it is first sharqhi and directly after it karkand that means first mec has the uncap and then usmc -> the same team has the uncap and the other team only flags 2 times in a row
but i think i already discussed that with laka and he said there is no way to change that ;D

oh, that is no problem. i switch sharqi more into the frist maps so you they are not straight behind each other.

1. Wake Island
2. Kubra Dam
3. Daquing Oilfields
4. Mashtur City
5. Gulf of Oman

The most annoying and disliked maps are
1. Blue Pearl
2. Strike at Karkand (dominated by armour whores everytime)
4. Fushee Pass (Waaaaay Too big)
5. Great Wall (Sniperfest -but can be fun if you have a good commander spotting)

Thing is - I know I will look at this list in an day or two and want to change it again ...... except maybe Karkand ... really dont like that one.

AW: Favourite BF2 Maps Vote

Josh vote =nrg= chriskrass for president and everythink will be fine i swear to greece.

Ps: Previously not forget to donate :)

@Steffos

and josh you're wrong if i understood you wright! At the moment every map is in rotation i think !

I played a few hours yesterday, in that time some maps came multiple times (e.g. kubra) some maps never (blue pearl).
So if it would be rotation, this could'nt happen.

A rotation would be perfect fine for me, so you could always estimate to wait max x maps for your favourite.
But now you can wait in vain. And never know.

Re: AW: Favourite BF2 Maps Vote

Josh vote =nrg= chriskrass for president and everythink will be fine i swear to greece.

Ps: Previously not forget to donate :)

You want me to vote for greece as the next map? :]

lol it IS a rotation except a admin like me gives the command !changemap XXX or !setnext XXX :D

then the rotation begins from another point again :D

But its definetly a maprotation with ALL maps mister joshi

lol it IS a rotation except a admin like me gives the command !changemap XXX or !setnext XXX :D

then the rotation begins from another point again :D

But its definetly a maprotation with ALL maps mister joshi

Yes, that can explain it. It s difficult to overview.

What is wrong with bf2 players these days :) kark is great kubra is great.pearl is awesome the armour can't move as freely great wall is the best to no armour on them walls did it get any better.

I have as much time on Kark in bf2 as I do on all the maps/modes on bf3

at karkand movement is very important :D so those guys who suck at karkand should just think a bit more about where they walk and where to ;)

no i love karkand i love blue pearl and great wall CAN be bullshit but can be one of the best rounds of a day

personally i dont think admins should change maps unless only a small number are playing and they are all in agreement ..... a map someone hates might be anothers favourite ...i say keep them all in rotation and let everyone have there fav' map at some point .
regards, rich.

well my top 5 is.

1. Operation Harvest
2. Kubra dam
3. Strike at karkand
4. Operation Road Rage
5. Gulf of oman

Buttom is:
1. Road to jalalabad
2. Operation Blue pearl.
3. Taraba quarry
4. Smokescreen
5. Songhua Stalemate

well my top 5 is.

1. Operation Harvest
2. Kubra dam
3. Strike at karkand
4. Operation Road Rage
5. Gulf of oman

Buttom is:
1. Road to jalalabad
2. Operation Blue pearl.
3. Taraba quarry
4. Smokescreen
5. Songhua Stalemate

lol you can play jalalalalallalala that doesnt count

i agree if your running down the alleys toward hotel or down the middle of the road u are asking for an insta death. take the high grounds when us and go for the flag up on the hill. most people lock and load at hotel and those u dont are in the back waiting on armour and by the time they get to the flag u should be on to your next objective ... capping their vehicle spawn

Users who are viewing this thread