EA Application

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Was forced to instal the EA App rather than Origin.

On trying to start BF4 got a "we have encountered an error at our end" message. Repaired the game, still the same. Uninstalled the EA app and reinstalled Origin but that doesn't work as you just get a 'install the EA app message". So reinstalled the EA app again, still the same issue.

BF1 and BF3 launched OK.

After a search I found a possible solution.

Make sure all the BF4 apps do not have Run as Administrator ticked under the compatibility section.

Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo
Was forced to instal the EA App rather than Origin.

On trying to start BF4 got a "we have encountered an error at our end" message. Repaired the game, still the same. Uninstalled the EA app and reinstalled Origin but that doesn't work as you just get a 'install the EA app message". So reinstalled the EA app again, still the same issue.

BF1 and BF3 launched OK.

After a search I found a possible solution.

Make sure all the BF4 apps do not have Run as Administrator ticked under the compatibility section.
i still not used or even installed the app. guess i will give a try today or tomorrow.

I had to install the poxy thing to play the game and in true EA fashion I get 1/4 of the screen black and 3/4 white for about a minute before the game starts.
I had it before and uninstalled it because it was shit and it's still shit now, why dont they spend their time fixing the buggy shit in their games instead of more shit like this :finger:

This is how confident they are this app is going to work without problems

Last edited:
Did you get the survey? They know how shite it is judging by the wording of the questions. For example, one was something like Is the EA app better or worse than the Beta version?

Frustrated Fuck My Life GIF

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
So, EA app runs Ok, click to get into the game then comes up with "your credentials have timed out sign in" or some similar drivel. Only way to do it is change the password. Which doesn't work so you have to do it (reset password) again. Anyone else get this or am I special? Have tried restarting etc but makes no difference. Running out of passwords!!! Already up to "Password734"

well last night I had to do the password reset too but only once and now everything seems to be running again.

So, EA app runs Ok, click to get into the game then comes up with "your credentials have timed out sign in" or some similar drivel. Only way to do it is change the password. Which doesn't work so you have to do it (reset password) again. Anyone else get this or am I special? Have tried restarting etc but makes no difference. Running out of passwords!!! Already up to "Password734"
Have the same... i called EA. They just recommend me to set new password ... lol

Have reseted it 3,4 times now. After reset all fine. But just till sign out and in again. Then same again.

Ingame a lot said the same. So EA problems i think.

Thanks.

PC switches on and EA starts and signs in. When I try and play is when it comes up with this.

4EC9FDBE F2A8 4BE1 A5F8 B53849906485

Reset the password and try to sign in and get it again. Reset again and it works OK. Have tried waiting to make sure their system catches up with the PW change but nope.

Hope they fix it but I doubt it. 😄

• Wow
Reactions: lakaelo
I had to "repair" all my games after getting ea app except bf4 , guess im lucky so far

Reactions: glenwilson
Thanks.

PC switches on and EA starts and signs in. When I try and play is when it comes up with this.

View attachment 21327

Reset the password and try to sign in and get it again. Reset again and it works OK. Have tried waiting to make sure their system catches up with the PW change but nope.

Hope they fix it but I doubt it. 😄
I had that shit again today, wrong password or email and I know it is the right one as it is saved in passwords in firefox. After trying for ages decided to change password but put in the same current password "cant use this password as you have used it before" so if they know I used it before why are they saying its wrong ? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I've heard of 1 step forward and 2 steps back but this lot is 5 steps back all the time. "something went wrong the network is not doing network things" ???? WTF are they talking about ?
are they taking the piss ? I suppose I'll be back here in a few months going through this shit again. Does anybody know how to hack an RPG back up their network......wankers

• Wow
For me its:
1.Turn on pc and EA starts and signs in
2. Cant start bf
3. App can be shut only through task manager
4.start app manualy
5.sign in
6.start bf

So if anyone finds that rpg solution ... Im in

I wasnt happy with the situation as it was but what tipped the balance into obscenities and thoughts of violence was the "something went wrong the network is not doing network things"
that someone has typed that as help ???? Its like taking a car with a problem to a garage and their diagnosis is "the engine is not doing engine things".
I did find an easy way that fixed it instantly.....fuck BF4 and played my fishing game instead :ROFLMAO:

I wasnt happy with the situation as it was but what tipped the balance into obscenities and thoughts of violence was the "something went wrong the network is not doing network things"
that someone has typed that as help ???? Its like taking a car with a problem to a garage and their diagnosis is "the engine is not doing engine things".
I did find an easy way that fixed it instantly.....fuck BF4 and played my fishing game instead :ROFLMAO:
Had the same problem yesterday. Fuck that piece is shit software. How did you fix it?

Just the same, click on game, app starts put in email+new password and it worked. Not been on it today but got my fingers crossed 🤞

I had the issue once back in December when the thread was created (Or around that time). Haven't had any issues whatsoever since that. Strange that it is causing so many issues for some, but not others in that regard. :(

Users who are viewing this thread